35

"Daddy what's this?"  Taylor asked sitting on the attic floor holding Finn's old baby blanket. Finn looked over and smiled at it. "Oh..that's my gee gee." Finn said smiling at his daughter. "My daddy got that for me." Finn told Taylor. Taylor looked up at him. "Where is he?" Taylor asked innocently.

Finn frowned a little. "He's in heaven sweetie." Finn said sadly. Taylor just nodded then looked down at the blanket in her hands.

Taylor brought the blanket tonher face and smelled it.

"Finn! Bring her down it's time for her nap." Rachel called from downstairs. "Okay pretty girl." Finn picked up Taylor. "Nap time." Finn said with a smile. Taylor clutched the blanket then snuggled into the crook of Finns neck.

Once they got downstairs Rachel's eyes landed on the blanket. "Whatcha ya got there?" Rachel asked Taylor.  "Daddys gee gee." Taylor answered with a grin. "Oh." Rachel said with amusement. Finn blushed a little. "Okay time for bed." 

Taylor was sleeping and Finn was standing in the doorway. "That blanket is awful." Rachel said teasingly. Finn turned around and looked at her "How do you figure?" Finn asked turning around and looking at her. "It's over 18 years old Finn."  Rachel told him walking into their bedroom. Finn followed.

"Well Taylor seems to like it." Finn said crossing his arms.

The next morning Finn woke up to Taylor climbing on top of Finns chest. "Good morning." Finn said sleepily. Taylor looked down at the blanket in her hands then handed it to Finn. "I'm sorry daddy. I shouldn't have taken your special blanket." Taylor said quietly. Finn looked at her confused.

"Please don't be mad at me" She said before she started sobbing. Finn pulled her into a hug but she didn't stop crying. Rachel ran into the room. "You made her cry?!" Rachel asked angrily. "Hey I have an idea." Finn said making Taylor look up at him with tear stained cheeks. "How bout we go to the store and you can pick out your very own special blanket." Finn said with a small grin.

Taylor's face lit up. "Okay!"