20

Rachel puts on her Barbra Streisand hoodie and looks at herself in the mirror its only been 5 months and Rachel already wanted Taylor out.
Its not that she didn't love her unborn daughter but she just wants the pregnancy to be over already the sickness,the weight gaining,the sleepless nights she's been having and she feels bad for keeping Finn up sometimes too.
Today she was visiting Shelby in a new Cafe that's been opened up in Lima ohio called Broadway Shelby emailed Rachel saying she'll love it and can perform to the other Customers there. Rachel ran her fingers on her stomach and sighs "Just 4 more months,"she tells herself "Just 4 more and it'll be over,"she feels the baby kick making Rachel smile "and you can kick about as much as you want once you're out I promise."

Finn walks into his childhood bedroom and wraps his arms around Rachels waist resting his head on Rachel's shoulder "Are you alright?"he asked before kissing her on the cheek. Rachel hums in response "Im going to meet Shelby today,"she tells Finn.
"Do you want me to come with you?"Finn asked,Rachel shakes her head "No I'll be fine you need to catch up on sleep."
Finn sighs "Rachel-"he began,Rachel cuts him off "No Finn I feel so bad keeping you up at night please catch up on sleep today you are shattered."
"Me,What about you?"Finn asked "You're the one who has it more hard than me with the kicks,the sickness and you'll have to go through childbirth."
"Don't remind me,"Rachel mutters. Finn kisses Rachel again "Rachel I don't mind staying up with you because I cant imagine what its like to be carrying a baby and im so proud of you Rachel you're the bravest person I know so please don't feel bad im begging you please don't,"said Finn cupping Rachels cheeks.
Rachel nods "promise me you'll get some sleep while im out,"Rachel whispers. Finn kisses her knuckles "I promise now go and have a good day with your Mom okay?" Rachel nods and kisses Finn on the lips "Okay."

Rachel walks into the Broadway Cafe and noticed it was completely empty only a few Staff members behind counters and taking out freshly baked cakes and goods out of the ovens and decorating them. Rachel walks over to a table and sits down looking at the empty stage infront of her,She hasn't sang or performed in so long oh how she missed performing feeling like a Broadway star she always dreamed of becoming. Glancing left and right Rachel takes a deep breath and walks towards the stage standing on it there's no one else here and she's still waiting for Shelby so why not sing trying to belong again.
Rachel looks at the duke box of musical songs to choose from and she noticed a few Barbra Classics Rachel tapped on the Funny girl choice and music started to play instentily making Rachel smile and she slowly held her hand against her bump before taking a deep breath and singing.

"Funny
Did you

hear that?
Funny
Yeah, the guy said

"Honey, you're a funny girl."
That's me
I just keep them in stitches
Doubled in half,

And though I may be all wrong for a guy,
I'm good for a laugh,
I guess it's not funny,
Life is far from sunny,

When the laugh is over
And the joke's on you,
A girl ought a have a sense of humor
That's one thing you really need for sure

When you're a funny girl
The fella said "A funny girl"
Funny
How it ain't so funny,
Funny girl."

Rachel closes her eyes and tears rolls down her cheeks as she smiles feeling the baby kick softly and she chuckles "you like my voice then,"she jokes. Rachel hears clapping nearby and she turns to see Shelby smiling proudly as she claps "That was beautiful,"she said. Rachel laughs through her tears and ran over to Shelby hugging her tight "Shelby..."she whispers smiling "I missed you so much,"and she did Rachel really did. Shelby hugs Rachel back "Lets sit down and have a chat hmm looks like we have alot to catch up on,"Rachel and Shelby laugh a little "Yeah we sure do,"Rachel said with a nod wiping her tears.