40

"UNCLE PUCK!"Taylor wobbled slightly as she ran over to Puck arms out wide with a Massive smile. "HEY MINI HUDSON!"Puck picks up Taylor and spins her around causing them both to laugh. "Don't I get a kiss?"Quinn asked,Taylor leans in and kisses Quinn on the cheek.
"What are you doing here?"Rachel asked with a bright smile. "Cant we visit our god daughter?"Puck asked.
"We brought presents!"Quinn said holding up a paper bag Taylor started to get excited clapping her hands with excitement "PRESENTS!"she squealed.  Rachel chuckles "Well then lets go into the lounge ill make us all some coffee and Tea."

"Here you go guys,"Rachel said putting the tray of Cakes and coffee and Tray down on the table. "Oooo Cake,"Finn reaches in to get a cake but Rachel slaps his hand away "Finn they're for our guests!"Rachel hisses. "Mommy can I have a Cake?"Taylor asked. Rachel picks up a fairycake and gives it to Taylor "Ofcourse you can don't eat the paper okay?"Rachel asked.
"Favouritism..."Finn mumbles.
"She asked,"Quinn said before sipping her coffee "Take a lesson from your two year old Finn,"she chuckled slightly. 

"So we brought Mini Hudson a few things,"Puck said picking up the bag "Close your eyes,"he said,Taylor excitedly closes her eyes putting her hands out and Puck takes out a little quaterback outfit and Jacket causing Rachel to awe. "Okay now open,"Puck said Taylor opens her eyes and squealed hugging the outfits close to her chest "Do you like it?"Quinn asked laughing slightly. "Its like DADDY'S!"she said with excitement "It is,"Puck said showing Taylor the back "It has your name on the back and you have your little helmet." Taylor hugs Puck and Quinn "THANK YOU!" She beams.
Puck ruffles Taylors hair "You are welcome little one,"Taylor ran over to Finn with excitement "Look Daddy its like yours!"she said.
Finn picks Taylor up and looks at the costume "It is where did you get them?"Finn asked looking at Quinn and Puck. "We live by a costume customise shop,"Quinn explains "I thought she would of loved a cheerio costume."
"See that's where you are wrong,"Puck laughs slightly "I bet you she'll join the football team at school." Finn held Taylor a little tighter starting to get a little worried "That's if she wants too,"he said "I mean she could love Broadway and all of that,"The truth is Finn doesn't want Taylor to join the football team as hes protective of her he's worried about her getting hurt as Football is a  aggressive sport and Taylor is a small height.
"We thought that,"Puck said "So we got her,"Puck pulls out  two Barbra Streisand leapord print coats and hats "2 Barbra Coats one for now and one for when she's older,"Puck said. Taylor starts to squeal again "BARBRA STREISAND!"She cheers. Rachel kisses Taylor on the cheek "Whats that baby?"she asked.
"Barbra Coat,"Taylor replied "Barbra Coat like Mommy and Barbra!"
"Yessss!"Rachel giggles. Puck walks over to Taylor on Finns lap and puts on the mini coat causing everyone to awe and laugh "What does she say baby?"Rachel asked.
"Hello Gorgeous!"Taylor giggles.
"Yes Baby,"Rachel kisses Taylor again and she chuckles "You really are Gorgeous,"Rachel tells Taylor. "Like Barbra?"Taylor asked.
"Like Barbra and yourself,"Rachel said before booping Taylors nose.