3

"FINN PUT THAT DOWN!" Rachel practically screamed in the middle of the bread aisle. "Why won't you let me do anything?!" Finn said sighing throwing down the type of bread he picked out. "Because everything you pick out is garbage." Finn and Rachel were grocery shopping together. Kurt made them both go. Something about them reuniting or something.

"How is a certain type of bread garbage?" Finn asked putting his hands on his hips. "It's not organic!" Rachel said defensively. "Well the bread you picked out is like 5 dollars more!" Finn said shaking his head.

"Well it's healthier!" Rachel said glaring at Finn. "Of course it is." Finn mumbled.  "What was that?!" Rachel demanded angrily. "You heard me!" Finn said raising his voice slightly at which Rachel flinched. "I just think we should be saving as much money as we can instead of buying stupid healthy bread!" Finn said looking at the cart. "Well I'm sorry but I refuse to put that GARBAGE bread in my body!" Finn rolled his eyes.

Finn had an annoyed look on his face until Rachel started sobbing. "Woah hey hey." Finn walked around the cart and wrapped Rachel in his arms.  "Don't cry." Finn said in a comforting voice. Rachel sniffled against him.

"You're a very cute couple." Finn and Rachel both looked up to see an elderly lady smiling at them. "Thanks." Finn said with a small smile. Rachel looked up at Finn with a confused look. As soon as the lady was gone Rachel pushed Finn away.  "What the hell was that?!" Rachel yelled at him. "That was a sweet old lady! I'm not gonna make her feel bad!" Finn said putting his hands on his hips again. "Who cares?! I don't have feelings for you!" Finn sighed shaking his head. "God Rach! This again?!"

They were fighting for a while until they finally left the store. They drove home in a complete silence.

They gathered the groceries and walked inside. "Hey guys, do I was thinking about BLTs tonight. Well obviously Rachel's without bacon but-" Kurt got cut off by immediate arguing "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Rachel screamed at Finn. "NO THIS IS YOU AND YOUR STUPID EXPENSIVE BREAD!" Finn returned. "I PICKED THE BREAD THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS PUT IT IN THE FUCKING CART!" Rachel screamed again. "I DID PICK THE BREAD! YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I PICKED!" Finn screamed through his keys on the table. "OH PLEASE!" Kurt grabbed the keys and started for the door. "Where are you going?" Finn asked Kurt. 

"Getting the bread since you two ADULTS couldn't" Kurt said before leaving. "This is your fault." Finn and Rachel said in unison before going to there sides if the apartment.