21

"Finn no!"  Rachel said for the 5th time in the span of 30 minutes. Finn frowned. "But this ones really..cute. She'll love it!" Finn said grinning. He was holding a 2 foot tall plush t-rex. Rachel narrowed her eyes at Finn. She could tell Finn just wanted it for himself. "No." Rachel said pushing the cart forward. Finn picked up a nearby stuffed octopus. "Rachel's really grumpy" Finn said in a deep cartoon like voice. Rachel stared at him.

"I know Mr.Octopus" He said in his real voice.
"Does she need a hug from Mr.Octopus?" He said in his cartoon voice
Finn started leaning the octopus towards Rachel but she took it and threw it in the next aisle. Finn gasped at her.

"Hey!-" Finn started but Rachel cut him off.

"We're not shopping for you!" Rachel said narrowing her eyes again.

Finn crossed his arms. "Fine."

20 minutes had went by and Finn refused to talk. He was acting like a 5 year old. Rachel picked up a duck stuffed animal and held it up.

"Finn's such a hypocrite!" She said in a cheery voice.
"I know right." She said in her real voice
"Finnnn" She whined as she put the stuffed animal down. He wasn't even looking at her. She turned her back on him for a second, when a stuffed animal came flying at her head.

She whipped her head around and looked at him. "Really?" Rachel asked putting her hands on her hips. Finn had a small grin on his face. Rachel picked up a stuffed animal off the shelf and threw it at him.

It wasn't long before Finn and Rachel were in a full on stuffed animal war. Stuffed animals were flying all over the aisle but they didn't care. They did care though, when the manager appeared in front of them. "Excuse me, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." They stared dumbfounded at the manager for a few seconds but then started walking towards the door.

They didn't say anything until they were out the door, but then they burst out laughing.

Finn pulled Rachel into a hug. "I love you." He said in between laughs. "I love you too." She said smiling.