7

Kurt squeezed the bridge of his nose. He had a major headache. Finn and Rachel were fighting all morning. Why? He has no idea. Probably over something stupid, like always.

"THATS NOT MY PROBLEM RACHEL" Finn's muffled yell came from the livingroom
"OF COURSE IT IS!" Rachel yelled back
"OH MY GOD RACHEL-"

Kurt slammed his first down on the cold countertop in the bathroom. The door flew open and Kurt stormed out. "I can't take it anymore!" Kurt said putting his hands on his hips.

Kurt put on his jacket. "No Kurt where are you going?!" Rachel asked frantically. Kurt sighed. "I'm going to hang out with Blaine. You two are staying here." Kurt said with a strict voice. "And to make sure the two of you don't leave." Kurt reached down to the table and grabbed Finns keys to the truck, making Finn groan.

Kurt walked to the door. "Buh byeee" He said closing the door behind him.

Around 20 minutes had past and neither one had said a word to eachother.

Rachel had come out of her room and seen Finn watching some reality TV show with an annoying rich girl.  "What are you watching?" Rachel asked, clearly amused.  Finn shrugged. "Some show with this girl and she thinks shes all that but shes just annoying." Rachel nodded at his explanation.

Just then, the girl laughed on screen but she sounded like a goat. Finn and Rachel both started laughing hysterically. Rachel sat down with Finn and started watching it with him.

"You know we could go for a walk." Rachel said after a few minutes of watching that ridiculous show that Finn seemed to really like. Finn looked over at her. "I mean, it would give us the chance to get outside." Rachel added shrugging. Finn smiled a little. "Okay."

They stood up and started heading for the door.

They were walking for awhile until they came up on Bow Bridge. Finn grinned widely. "Hey Rach remember?" He said pointing at the bridge in front of them. "Nationals junior year." Rachel nodded and smiled a little. "I remember."

Finn took her hand and led her on the bridge. He walked them over to the railing. Finn and Rachel started talking about high school and glee until they realized it was getting dark out. They started walking home, until Rachel seen something.

As they were walking, a very bruised Brody passed them, going in the other direction. Finn was rambling about some video game or something. She really hoped Finn didn't see him. Rachel took Finn's hand and started jogging a little. "Woah Rach what are you doing?" Finn asked slightly amused. Rachel sighed in relief. Finn obviously didn't see Brody.

"Nothing. Let's just go home." Rachel said smiling up at Finn. Finn nodded. "Kurt's gonna be so pissed when we get home." Rachel frowned a little. "Why?" Finn smiled a little. "We didn't tell him we were leaving and it's late now." Rachel sighed with a smile on her face. "Great." She mumbled.