44

"Hey honey how was dance class?"Rachel asked as she picked Taylor up from her infant dance class. Taylor stayed silent and hugs Rachel tightly "Hey are you alright Sweetheart?"she asked rubbing her back.
"Can we go home?"Taylor asked in a whisper.
"Oh um ofcourse,"Rachel replied and she takes Taylors hand walking to the car park.
Taylor was completely silent all through the drive home she didn't even smile one single bit when Rachel puts on her favourite Funny Girl song Don't rain on my parade.

"Hey Princess!"Finn beams as Rachel and Taylor walk into the apartment. "Hey..."Taylor replied walking past Finn. "My hug,"Finn said pouting sadly. "Something isn't right,"Rachel said walking over to her Fiance "You've got that right she always smiles so widely and gives me hugs."
"I think its Dance class,"Rachel replied "She was alright earlier,Lets just give her time she maybe 2 but she's smart and knows whats right and wrong."
Finn sighs "I swear to god if anyone's touched her or hurt her in any shape or form I'll kill them."
"We both will,"Rachel replied "Together."

Taylor cuddled up with her Galalio an d lies on the bed bursting into tears. Finn and Rachel hear Taylor crying and walks into her room sitting down on her bed "Taylor whats wrong?"Rachel asked concerned brushing her hair back with her fingers "Please dont make me go back again,"she begged "Please Mommy."Rachel immediately wraps her arms around her daughter's body and hugged her tight trying to calm her down "Hey ssssh its okay,its okay what happened?"Rachel asked.
"I can't do it,"Taylor replied "I cant do it Im so bad and the other girls make fun of me,"she sniffled. "What do they say pretty girl?"Finn asked starting to get upset for Taylor.
Taylor takes a couple of  deep breathes "That I have a big nose and I'll never be as good as you I don't belong there,"she looks down at her pillow and a tear rolls her eyes and sniffles.
"That's horrible..."Finn said.
"Right you don't have to go back there okay baby?"Rachel asked.
"B-but how am I supposed to play all these parts on stage if I can't dance?"Taylor asked.
"I'll tell you what young lady,"Rachel said "You don't need to be great at dancing to get the main roles in productions."
"Really?"Taylor asked.
Rachel nodded "Back when I was in collage I had this TERRIBLE dance teacher and she said I was terrible at dancing and I have to admit im not that good...but im a better singer and look where I am now."
Taylor gasps "What if im a bad singer?"she asked worridley. "You are not a bad singer,"Finn said "I already know that you have a beautiful voice when you sing along to songs in the car."
"You're just saying that because you're my Daddy,"Taylor pouts.
"Yeah and because im your Daddy it counts the most I'll never lie to you about those things to you."
"I just want to be like Mommy,"she replied "Like Barbra."
"Barbra isn't that good of a dancer in Funny girl,"Rachel said "Remember?"
Taylor thinks for a minute "Oh yeah,"she said.
"If it makes you any better I can't dance,"Finn said. Taylor giggles "I know,"she replied teasinngly,Finn playfully nudges her and laughs "but the thing is I still got to do what I loved and so did Mommy,"Finn tells his little girl.
Taylor hugs Finn tightly "You think I can do it?"she asked. Finn kisses the top of her forehead "Taylor I know you can do it."