15

Rachel was standing in Finn's room staring at her stomach. She looked huge..well, she was huge. It was 4 in the morning. She had woken up to go to the bathroom, something she was doing a lot more lately.

Her fingers ran over the material of the shirt. It was one of Finns. His McKinley Sports shirt to be exact.

"Babe..what are you doing?" Finns sleepy voice came from the bed. Rachel turned around and looked at him, she couldn't help but smile.

"Nothing. I'm okay." Rachel reassured him climbing into bed. Finn wrapped his arms around her then closed his eyes again. "Okay." Was the only thing he mumbled before falling back asleep. Rachel smiled then closed her eyes as well.

Finn and Rachel both woke up to a loud banging sound on there door. Finn stumbled over to the door and opened it quickly. "Kurt what the hell?!" Finn yelled angrily. Kurt shieled his eyes from Finn,  " God Finn put some pants on!" Finn was only wearing a pair of boxers. Finn rolled his eyes and Rachel giggled from the bed.

"What do you want?" Finn asked still annoyed at Kurt. Kurt smiled at Rachel then Finn. "I wanted you two lazy bones to wake up already! I'm finding out if I have a niece or a nephew today!" Kurt exclaimed excited.

Finn rolled his eyes slightly at Kurt. "Well that's not a way you wake people up Kurt." Finn said, obviously still tired. Kurt completely ignored him. "I'll see you two later." Kurt said before leaving.

"RACHEL!!!" Rachel turned around to see Mercedes holding pink and blue gift bags. She dropped them then ran over to her then wrapping her in a huge bear hug. "Mercedes! How have you been?" Rachel asked smiling. "I've been fine, but I wanna hear more about you." Mercedes said pulling away and putting her hand on Rachel's stomach. Rachel smiled. They began to start catching up about anything and everything.

On the other side of the party Finn was standing next to the cake, admiring it. His mom and Kurt had decorated it nicely. Rachel had baked it though, since it was one of those baby reveal cakes.

"Dude you look like a total girl." Finn turned around and see his bestfriend, Puck standing there. Finn smiled then hugged him. When they pulled away Finn asked, "How do I look like a girl?" Puck chuckled a little. "Standing at this party, surrounded by pastel colors and shit." Puck explained clearly amused. Finn rolled his eyes but remained his smile.

Puck had walked away and Finn was still standing by the cake. "Frankenteen." Finn heard from behind him. He hadn't that in awhile. He turned around to see Jesse standing there with a cocky grin. "Jesse St. Jackass.. What the hell are you doing here?!" Finn said angrily. He looked around. No one noticed that he was here.
"Just came to wish the happy couple goodluck." Jesse said, sarcasm dripping with every word. Finn stared at him with pure anger. Finn swung at him and Jesse stumbled backwards. Everyone gasped. Soon Finn and Jesse were rolling on the ground. Everyone was screaming for them to stop. Finn eventually stood up but it was soon followed by Jesse tackling him, landing on the cake.

Everyone started squealing. Finn looked confused for a moment until he realized he was covered in pink cake.  "I'M HAVING A NIECE! I'M HAVING A NIECE!!" Kurt squealed waving his hands around. "I'M HAVING A NIECE!!" Puck squealed holding his phone up, it looked like he was filming. "OH FINNY YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!!" Carol screamed to Finn, who was punching Jesse.

"ENOUGH!" Rachel screamed stomping over to the boys with a glare. She dragged Jesse up to his feet by the collar of his shirt. "How DARE YOU RUIN THIS PARTY!" Rachel screamed at Jesse. Finn noted that Rachel looked really hot as she screamed at him. All of a sudden, Rachel's fist collided with Jesse's nose and he stumbled backwards holding it. "You bitch!" Jesse screeched before turning and leaving the party.

"Damn Berry." Puck said walking towards them and putting his phone is his pocket. Rachel looked down at Finn, who was still laying on the ruined cake. "Are you okay babe?" Finn nodded and stood up. "That was pretty hot actually." Finn said quietly to Rachel and she smirked at him.

"You FILMED me?!" Rachel said angrily. They were sitting in the dining room. Puck was the only guest left. Puck nodded through laughs. Puck pulled his phone out and everyone crowded around him to watch.

There was a loud crash and then a bunch of ear splitting squeals "I'M HAVING A NIECE!" was heard from Puck behind the camera. Finn nudged Puck. "You sound like a total girl." He said smirking. Puck blushed a little.

On camera you could hear Rachel's screams and the Jesse. You couldn't really hear what they were saying. The last thing that was heard was Puck behind the camera. "Damn Berry."