5

"W-what?" Finn asked, his eyes widening. Rachel swallowed a little and handed Finn the letter she was holding.  Finn scanned over it then rushed into the kitchen and grabbed his keys. "No Finn where are you going?" She asked with a sad look, following him into the house. "I'm going down there and I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!" Finn said angrily walked out the door, slamming it behind him. Rachel sunk to the floor, sobbing.

Finn drove to the school, anger rushing through his body. He parked then ran inside. Students were in the halls, in between switching classes. "Finn?" Kurt asked as Finn ran past him. Kurt gulped a little then ran after him, truly scared about what he was going to do.

"Who the hell runs this place?!" Finn yelled as soon as he got in the main office. "And who are you?" The secretary asked. "Finn! What are you doing?!" Kurt yelled at Finn. "I need to speak with the person who runs this place!" Finn said slamming his fist on the counter.

Just then, Carmen Tibideaux came out of her office. "What's going on here?!" She asked angrily. "Why did Rachel Berry get kicked out?!" He yelled. Kurt gasped quietly. Rachel had got kicked out?! Carmen straightened her posture. "A student came to me with a concern for her safety. It's not safe for a pregnant girl to be dancing around like that." Finn felt himself getting angrier. "And it wouldn't make us look good to have a pregnant girl going to our school." Finn looked past her into her office, to see a grinning Brody. He recognized him from some of Rachel's photos on Facebook, she had them all taken down now though.

"He told you didn't he?!" Finn said staring at Brody. "I can't-" Finn lunged at Brody and started punching him. "FINN GET OFF OF HIM!" Kurt screamed at Finn. "Call security!" Carmen yelled at her secretary, who was already dialing.

Soon, security showed up and pulled Finn off of Brody. Brody looked like a mess. He face was badly bruised and bloody. They started to drag Finn out of the office. They let him go once they were outside of the office. "You have 2 minutes to get off campus or you'll be arrested." Finn sighed then started walking away. He kicked a folding chair that was to the side of the hallway. Kurt followed him.

Rachel was panicking. Where was Finn? What did he do? Did he get himself into trouble? Then, Finn  came through the front door. "Finn where were you?!" Rachel asked frantically. "I uh.." Rachel gasped when he seen his bandaged hands. "What did you do?!" Rachel asked picking up his hand and examining it. Finn took his hand back and put them both in his pockets.
"I'm fine. Kurt made me go to the hospital to get them checked out. He was just overreacting though." Finn said looking down. Rachel was about to say something, but her phone started ringing. Finn took this opportunity then walked into Kurt's room.

A few minutes later Rachel came into Kurt's room with a glare on her face. "What. Did. You. Do?!" She said quietly but angrily. Finn looked up at her from his seat on the bed. "Finn what did you do?!" She asked again with tears in her eyes. Finn didn't say anything. "I just got a call, from NYADA...saying a young man came in yelling about me getting kicked out and then he beat up another student." Rachel said quietly looking down.

"Who was it?" Rachel asked. "Brody." Finn answered,  not looking at her. "Brody was there?! Why?!" Rachel asked getting upset. "He was the one who told Carmen. That's why I beat him up." Rachel nodded slightly. "Plus he's an asshole." Rachel smiled a little at that. She hugged Finn, which caught Finn off guard, but he hugged her back. "Thank you Finn."