1

Rachel sat on the closed toilet lid looking down at her hands. She could feel her body shaking. This couldn't be happening. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the front door open. She quickly shoved the pregnancy test in the pocket of her robe. She walked out into the livingroom slowly.

Brody was hanging up his jacket. He gave her a small smile. "Hey babe." He leaned for a kiss but Rachel pulled away. "We need to talk." She said quietly. Brody frowned a little. "Okay.." Rachel took his hand and led him to the couch. Brody sat down and looked at Rachel with a worried look.

Without saying anything, Rachel looked down then pulled the positive pregnancy test out of her pocket. Brody's eyes widened. "Rachel what is that?" He asked with a little irritation in his voice. Rachel looked at him ith glossy eyes. "I'm..I'm-" Brody cut her off standing up angrily. "You little slut!" He screamed. Rachel's voice hitched.

"Brody I -" Rachel said looking down. "Don't try to explain yourself!" He said walking towards the window and looking out of it. Rachel felt tears streaming down her face. "Is it his?" Brody demanded looking out the window. "I uh.."  Brody looked at her. He nodded. "Okay. Well have fun raising it by yourself. I'm out." Brody stood up and grabbed his jacket then started opening the door.

Rachel didn't dare say anything. As soon as he was gone Rachel started sobbing uncontrollably. She put her head in her hands. She heard the front door open and she thought Brody had come back, which made her cry harder. She felt a pair of arms around her. She opened her eyes and seen Kurt hugging her.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Kurt asked with his most comforting voice. Rachel took the pregnancy stick out of her pocket. Kurt gasped a little.  "Brody's gone." Rachel sobbed. "Rachel...Is Brody the father?" Kurt asked knowingly. Rachel bit her lip a little then shook her head.

Kurt nodded. "Well you have to call Finn.." Kurt said quietly. "Kurt are you nuts?! I can't tell Finn!" Kurt gave her a questioning look. "I don't want him to hate me too." Rachel said quietly. "Sweetie he's not gonna hate you." Rachel sniffled a little. "I don't need him." Rachel said shaking her head a little. She turned and looked up at Kurt.  "Kurt you can't tell him!" Rachel pleaded. Kurt sighed. "If you really don't want me to..then I won't.." Rachel nodded. "But don't you think he deserves to know?" Rachel looked down.

3 months later

Finn was standing at the airport with his suitcase, waiting for a cab. This was the first time he was seeing Kurt since the wedding. And Rachel.. Finn smiled a little thinking about Rachel and the last time he seen her. Finn was suprising Kurt today, Finn tried to come visit but Kurt kept making these lame excuses. Like he was hiding something from him. The cab pulled up and Finn got in.

Kurt was making breakfast for him and Rachel. He was thinking about Finn. He really missed his brother. Every time he wanted to come visit Rachel made him tell Finn an excuse. Kurt was still trying to convince Rachel to tell Finn, but Rachel was so stubborn, she wouldn't do it.

Rachel was standing in her room in a tank top staring at her stomach. She was just starting to show. Not a lot, but you could definitely tell. She got knocked out of her thoughts when there was a knock at the door.

Kurt walked up to the door and opened it. He gasped as he seen who it was. "Hey bro" Finn said smiling. Kurt couldn't form words. "Kurt who's here?" Rachel said walking out into the livingroom. She stopped dead in her tracks when she seen Finn.

Finn smiled when he seen Rachel. His smile faded when he seen her stomach. He looked at her then back at Kurt. Kurt was staring at the ground. Rachel turned around then went back to her room. "This is why you didn't want me to visit. How could you not tell me?" Finn asked with an angry look on his face.  "She didn't want me to." Kurt said quietly. Finn sighed, clearly frustrated. "Will you let me inside?" Kurt stepped to the side so Finn could come in.