Hyo Chose Me

Hey guys, author here. So I recently checked how many reads I had, I found out I have over 1000! I'm sooo happy since my goal was to reach 1000 at the end of the month, but you gusy have made it earlier, so I'm giving an extra chapter today! Thansk you guys soo much! My birthday was 2 days ago so this is like the best present ever from you guys. Well, you probably want to read the story now, so bye! And thanks!

Lay's POV

After finishing my text conversation with Hyoyeon, I went to tell my hyungs where I was going.

"Lu Hyung!" I call out.

"What?" Luhan calls back.

"I'm going to meet Hyoyeon at Namil's Bubbles!" I say.

"Ooo, bubble tea! Can I come?" Sehun ask.

"No, I'm meeting her for a personal reason," I shake my head.

"You're going to meet Hyoyeon?" Kai asks. I nod.

"As is Kim Hyoyeon from GG?" He asks again.

"Yeah," I nod. He stands up and walks away. I can tell he's mad. Does he like her? Hyo did say he's dating Suzy...

"Well, I'm gonna go now," I said, breaking the silence.

"Ok, be careful Lay, and um," Luhan said before lowering his voice to a whisper, "you know, Hyoyeon is Kai's, right?"

"Well, actually I've been talking to her and I don't think she likes Kai anymore," I explain.

"Yeah, but Kai likes her, we all know that," he says. Hm, are you sure, Luhan? He has Suzy...

"Hyo can make her own decision on who to date, if it's me, that's not my fault. Kai should've asked her out when he had the chance, not going off to Suzy to do I don't know what," I retort. I'm then suddenly pinned against the wall by Kai.

"I know what I did wrong, okay?! I let her go and I shouldn't have, I had my chance, but I let her get away," he yells at me.

"But, I'm planning to get her back, and considering that you, Lay, would even think about dating her, breaks my trust in you completely," he continues.

"All the other guys know to back off, but it seems like you just don't get the idea, so let me spell it out for you," he says.

"Hyoyeon. Is. Mine."

That's when I finally decide to speak up.

"If she was yours, she wouldn't be heartbroken and completely ignoring you right now. So let me, spell this out for you," I retort.

"Hyo chose me, not you."

Oh snap! Lay spitting words of fire! Some ish is about to go down! Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! I'd like to hear your feedback, hopefully positive. That's all for today, bye!