What Just Happened?

Hyoyeon's PoV

I heard multiple sounds of a camera sound, so I quickly pull back. I'm blushing. I see Tae on my phone. She's probably posting the pictures and writing 'HyoKai is real!'. What I do for my friends. I sigh. Yoona and Seo give me a seems-like-you're-together-now before giggling. I roll my eyes. I look over at Kai. He's blushing like crazy while his friends seem to be making fun of him.

"Can I have my phone back?" I ask, annoyed. Tae nods as she hands me my phone with an evil smile. I look at what she wrote.

"Can you believe it?! HyoKai is real!" And under is the picture of me and Kai. There are tons of comments already even though it was just posted.

"Omo! I knew it! I love u HyoKai!"

"Nooo! Hyo should be with Taemin!"

"I ship Hyo and Lay. HyoLay forever!!!!"

I roll my eyes at these comments. I then write;

Hey guys! This is all a misunderstanding. Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yoona, Sehun, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai, and I were playing truth or dare and I got dared to kiss Kai. Taeyeon took a picture and stole my phone and posted this! Sorry HyoKai shippers!

That should do it. Now the fans should go back to their normal lives and write fanfics or whatever.(A/N: cough cough me cough cough)

"What are ya doing, Hyo?" Tae pouts.

"Making sure my fans don't get the wrong idea," I reply.

"And that is..?" She replies.

"That Kai and I are not dating," I say as a matter of factly. I look back at my phone. Comments are coming here and there.

"No! Y do u do dis Taeyeon!?!?!?!? :'("

"Hyo! You need to date Taemin!!!! You guys belong together!"

I roll my eyes at that one. I decide to reply.

Reply to 3x0sh1da3: I am able to decide who I like and if I want to date them. RN, I'm not intreasted in anyone. Sorry :).

Reply from 3x0sh1da3: omo! I'm so sorry Hyo unnie! I was just making a suggestion becuz I totally ship u guys. Sorry.

Reply to 3x0sh1da3: np :p just telling you how I feel about this situation. Same goes with Lay and Kai, *cough* shippers out there.

HyolayForevs: awww. But he's a good dancer and u r a good dancer too.

Reply to HyolayForevs: I know that, but just because he's good at dancing and I'm good at dancing doesn't mean we're 'meant' for each other. Same goes with Kai + Taemin. We just happen to have dancing in common.