Wait What???

Hyoyeon's POV 《edited》

We ate our lunch and went outside for recess. Seohyun, Taeyeon, and I sat under a tree for shade. We saw Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai coming toward us. Luhan sat next to Seohyun and she rested her head on his shoulder. Baek and Tae did the same thing, but Baek laid his head onto Tae's head after she laid her head on his shoulder. I give a questioning look to Kai and he rolls his eyes and gives me his hand. I take it and he helps me up. We start to walk away from the tree.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Haven't you heard? They're dating," Kai replys.

"Wait, what?!" I say back, more like shout.

"Pabo," I hear Kai mumble.

"Yah, I heard that!" I shout as I punch his shoulder.

"Awpow," he whines.

"Good," I say. He slightly pushes me as we walk. And I push back. We keep on pushing each other as we walk.

♥Taeyeon's POV♥

I rest my head on Baek's shoulder and he places his head on mine. I look over at Kai and Hyo. Kai helps Hyo up before they walked away. I could tell they were talking and Hyo shouted a little. She also punched Kai's shoulder. Then they continues walking, pushing each other. They're also holding hands.

"They're a cute couple," I say.

"Who?" Baek asks, lifting his head to look around.

"Kai and Hyo," I reply.

"That's true, they are cute," he replies, placing his head back on top of mine.

"They have a lot of things in common," I say.

"Like they're both dancers?" Baek says.

"Yeah, they also live on the same street. Next door neighbors actually," I say.

"How do you know that?" Baek asks.

"Hyo told me. She also told me that his family came over yesterday and that they had a dance off. And apparently, Kai won. I think Hyo is super mad about that. No one beats her at dancing. She is the dancing queen," I explain.

"Huh," Baek laughs. Then the whistle blows, signaling us to go inside.

"Come on," Baek says, standing up and giving me his hand to help me up. I accept it and we go inside, SeoHan following us. We see HyoKai, still holding hands.

★Hyoyeon's POV★

After the whistle blows, we go inside. We walk beside each other and hear "awww"s. We turn around. We see the rest EXO and SNSD standing with each other.

"I totally ship HyoKai," Yoona smiled. I blush and so does Kai.

"They are the dancing King and Queen," Baekhyun says. I roll my eyes. I knew this would have happened.

"Aish! We are not together!" I exclaim.

"It looks like you are," Yuri says, looking at something, everyone else does too. I look at where they are looking. We're holding hands. I think Kai realized too and we both let go and blush.

"Come on Hyo, we're gonna be late for math," Yoona says, pulling me along with an evil smile. I am literally gonna kill these girls for even thinking that Kai and I are together. Ew.

************************************************************

Annyeong! How did you like Taeyeon's POV? I know it was short but I didn't really know what to do, so I went back to Hyo's POV.

OH AND SEOHAN, BAEKYEON, AND HYOKAI MOMENT ARE IN THIS. I know its weird on how they didn't notice that they were holding hands. But I wanted i it to be cute and wanted the rest of exoshidae to tease them about it. So yeah. Kamsahanimda!