Bonfire [Part 5]

Hyoyeon's POV

"So... what movie are we watching?" I ask Sunny.

"Um, I think Taeyeon chose the movie Lady and the Tramp," she replies.

"Okay," I say. Lay went to go help Xiumin and Tao set up the projector that will project the movie onto the side wall of our dorm. Sunny, Yuri, and I have to connect the dvd player to the projector.

"Hyo, give me that blue cord," Yuri orders. I hand her the blue cord and she plugs it into the projector. 

"Sunny, had me that yellow one," she orders once more. Sunny hands her the cord and Yuri does the same thing with it as she did with the blue cord. Yuri inspects the projector again before grabbing the black cord and plugging it in. 

"I think that should do it," Yuri says, dusting her hands off.

"Okay, I think the movie is set up now then," Tao says, intwining his fingers with Yuri's. 

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, are you guys dating too?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Shhhh!" Yuri shushes.

"We're keeping it a secret for now. Only Sunny and Xiumin, and now you guys, know," Tao explains.

"Awww, I ship YulTao, but if you hurt her, I will kill you," I warn.

"Unnie!" Yuri shrieks.

"What? You're my dongsaeng, I have to take care of you," I shrug.

"You're only a month older than me," Yuri rolls her eyes.

"And that one month means a lot," I argue.

"Whatever. Just don't scare my boyfriend," She says.

"Fine," I sigh.

"Anything else we need to do?" Sunny asks.

"No, I think we can take a break for now," Xiumin replies.

"Ugh, finally," she mumbles as she walks over to the campfire, with Xiumin in tow.

"Oooo, I almost forgot about the s'mores. Let's go get some," she says as she starts to run away with Tao.

"So, what should we do now?" I turn to Lay.

He shrugs. "Come on, follow me."

"Okay," I say, following him into the house. 

He finds a guitar and starts to play it as I sit down on the couch. He starts singing Call Me Baby, but in acoustic version, starting from the chorus.

"Biccnaneun geosdeureun manhaGeu ane jinjjareul bwabwa  

Call me baby call me babyCall me baby call me babyYou know my name girl 

 Neol hyanghae keojyeogan maeumaNeo malgon geu muneul dadaYou know i'm here girl 

Call me baby call me babyCall me baby call me babyMyeot beonirado call me girl 

 Nareul naro jonjaehage haeNae sesangeun ojik you're the oneYou're the one Girl you're the one I want 

 Biccnaneun geosdeureun manhaGeu ane jinjjareul bwabwaCall me baby call me babyCall me baby call me babyMyeot beonirado call me girl."

"Call me, baby?" He asks after he stops playing. 

"Sure," I laugh. I see what he did there. Clever, using his own song...

"Is this your way of asking me out?" I ask.

"Um, yes? Not that romantic, but I tried to think of something creative," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Don't worry. It's sweet," I smile, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Good to know," He smiles.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Sorry, I haven't updated in over a week. It was my last week of school, so it was a little more hectic, but I have all summer now! I still haven't gotten my charger for my tablet fixed yet, so I still have to write this story on a computer for now. But I promise I'll start working on the next chapter after I publish this chapter. Anyways, someone requested if they could do a cover, and my answer is YES!!!! I will accept anything you guys have, and I'll give you credit, of course, for your creations. I think that's it for now. Bye Bye!!!!!!