Do I Like Him?

Hyoyeon's POV

I don't know why, but I felt as if I could tell just about anything. He's the sweetest person I've ever seen. Maybe I will fall for him... He is more of a gentleman than Kai. He made me happy when I was down. He does seem like the perfect one... But somewhere in my heart, it doesnt want to let go of Kai... I sigh as I continue to argue with myself in my head.

"Hyoyeon! Dinner!" Taeyeon calls from downstairs. I get up from my bed and head dowstairs. I'm not so sure about what to think about my situation. Maybe I'll just ask the girls. I sit down in my spot once I get to the dining table.

"Mm~ this foods smells daebak!!!" Sooyoung says with excitement. I just laugh and shake my head.

"Alright, calm down, shikskin. If you want to eat so bad, just go get Sica," Taeyeon replies.

"Um, I'd rather wait than get Sica unnie," Sooyoung says. Taeyeon just rolls her eyes.

"Fine, I'll get her," she says, getting up and leaving toward Jessica's room. I can hear some yelling and fighting. I guess Sica unnie was sleeping. Taeyeon comes back from Jessica's room.

"Everything okay there, Tae?" Tiffany asks.

"No!" She huffs before sitting down. Was her fight with Jessica that bad?

She puts her head in her hands. "Sorry, I've just had a bad day. First, our manager has been slamming me on so much stuff and stressing me out. Then, I had a fight with Baekhyun." She's almost in tears. "And now Jessica," she sighs.

"It's alright, Taeyeon. We've all had our bad days," Tiffany comforts her.

"But my fight with Baek..." she starts to tear up again.

"What happened Tae?" Tiffany asks.

She shakes her head. "We were close to breaking up," she says before letting a tear roll down her face.

"What? But you and Baek are like the best couple ever!" Yoona shouts.

She shakes her head again. "All couples fight."

"What did you guys even fight about?" Yuri asks.

"I just brought up how I wish we could spend more time together, and he just got mad at me. He said that it was my fault that we didn't spend time together. Then I argued back because I was the leader of SNSD, I have to a lot of work. But he was like, sure blame it on your work," she cries even harder. Then Jessica walks in.

"OH MY GOSH! Taeyeon what happened?" She asks with her eyes widened.

"She's just had a bad day," Tiffany replies. Jessica looks down, like she's guilty.

"Did I make it worse for her?" She asks, biting her lip.

"A little, but Baek seems to be the main reason," Tiffany says.

"Ugh, I'm literally gonna slap Kris for not taking care of members," Jessica

"Ooo, it's gonna be a KrisSica moment," Yoona giggles.

"Whatever, Yoong," Jessica rolls her eyes.

Taeyeon sniffles before laughing a little bit. "I totally ship KrisSica, by the way."

"Whatever float your boat, Tae," Jessica shakes her head.

"So... can we eat now?"

I'm sorry for being late. Again. Right now, since its near the end of the school year, its more hectic, so, I'm more busier. Anyways, working on the next chapter right now, so I hope I'll get that out on time for once. Bye!!!