HyoKai Finale!!!

Hyoyeon's POV

"Oppa!" I yell as I start running towards Kai. He turns to face me and run into his arms.

"I guess you missed me, huh," he chuckles. I look up at him and stick my tongue out at him.

"I was just coming to get you because everyone is waiting for us," I say. He kisses my temple and I can feel myself blush.

"I was just coming," he replies. We start walking to where the others are as we hold hands and joke the whole entire way. When we're not that far away from the others, I quickly let go of Kai's hand and start running away from him and to the others.

"Hey Taeyeon," I gasp for air.

"Hey Hyo, where's Kai?" She asks in confusion.

I jump as I feel arms wrap around me. "Right here," a voice says behind me. All the girls go 'awwww'.

I look up to see Kai's face smirking back at me. "Guess you caught me," I fake pout.

"I guess I did," he chuckles. He let's go of me and holds my hand instead.

"Stop making us look bad," Baekhyun rolls his eyes. I giggle at his jealousy.

"You wouldn't look bad if you could be creative and romantic," Kai scoffs. Baekhyun just rolls his eyes again.

"Kaja!" Sehun says, breaking the silence.

"Agreed, the mall will close at this rate," Yoona chimes in with her boyfriend.

"Alright, SeYoon. We'll get going now," Taeyeon says, rolling her eyes. BaekYeon are so similar.

We all leave and seperate into different couple. Everyone, while my drama was happening, happened to couple up and now all of the EXOSHIDAE is dating. We've been together for about 2 weeks, and to be honest, it has been some of the greatest 2 weeks of my life. As we get seated in the car, I rest my head on Kai's shoulder, feeling tired.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Just tired," I shrug, closing my eyes.

"Just making sure," he say. I smile at how much he cares. He's been nothing but good to me these past couple of weeks.

"I love you, you know," he says after awhile.

"And I love you even more."

Thanks to everyone who's been reading my story since the beginning! I love all of you guys and thanks so much for supporting my story. After reading some if your comments, I see you guys want me to write another book on HyoKai. I'll have to get back to you on that ;) Anyways, this bonus chapter was a little iffy, but I tried my best. I can finally say that I've completed this book. Now, I'll be able to focus on my other books, and maybe an upcoming HyoKai one. Like I said we'll see. Thanks agains, bye!!