Home

★Hyoyeon's POV★ 《 edited 》

When I finally get home, I run upstairs to my room and flop on my couch. Omo, so tired. It seemed like my parents weren't home since I didn't hear any "Hey Hyo"' s. I got a text from my mom 10 minutes later.

Umma: your appa and I want to have a night out so go over to Kai's house.

HyoDancingQueen: Wae?

Umma: Because I don't want u to stay by yourself and his mother agreed for you to come over

HyoDancingQueen: Umma I'm old enough to handle myself

Umma: Hyo just go please?

HyoDancingQueen: Fine

Umma: Thx Hyo! We won't be back till late. Go home around 9:30 kay?

HyoDancingQueen: Arriso

Umma: See Ya later!

HyoDancingQueen: bye

I sigh. Looks like more time with Kai. The universe just wants me to be with him. I change more comfortable clothes. A white sweatshirt with 'Hyoyeon: Dancing Queen' on the back. Under the sweatshirt I wear the shirt Kai bought me. I then wear black skinny jeans and my new high tops. Then I grab my keys and phone and go over to Kai's house. I ring the doorbell. His mom answered the door.

"Oh Hyoyeon! I was expecting you!" She smiles.

"Yes, my mom told you, I assume?" I ask.

She nods. "Kai isn't here right now so you can invite over some of your friends," she says.

"Oh, ok kamsamnida!" I smile.

"No problem, come inside," she gestures her hand to the inside.

I decide to invite Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Yoona. Yoona is the first to arrive.

"Like how come we're here and not at your house," she asks.

"Oh, my parents aren't home, so they told me to come over to Kai's house," I reply.

"This is Kai's house?" She asks, suprised. I nod. I grab a chip bag from a pile of snacks that Mrs. Kim said we could eat. We go to the living room and flop on the couches.

"So what's the whole idea of EXOSHIDAE?" I ask, popping a chip in my mouth.

She seems shocked. "W-w-whaddya mean?" She stutters. I raise an I eyebrow.

"Like when we went to the mall, Chanyeol and Sooyoung looked like a couple and so did you and Sehun," I explain. She blushes.

"Yoona..." I say suspicously.

"Fine. I like Sehun, Sooyoung likes Chanyeol, Tiffany likes Suho, Sunny likes Xiumin, Yuri likes Tao, and Jessica and Kris seem perfect for each other," she confesses.

"Wow," I say, shocked.

"Yep, and of course you should know that Tae and Baek are dating, same with Seohyun and Luhan," she replys.

"Yoona!" I hear a shout, well actually two shouts. It's Seohyun and Taeyeon.

"Oh, hey guys! We were just talking about you," Yoona says sweetly. They both glare at Yoona.

"I'll just be quiet now," she said in a smaller voice.

"Good idea," Seohyun said, flopping down on another couch, Taeyeon doing the same.

"Why were you guys even talking about us?" Tae sighs.

"Hyoyeon asked about 'EXOSHIDAE'," Yoona said putting finger quotes when she said exoshidae.

"Is that what fans call it these days?" Seohyun sighs.

"Why are you guys sighing?" I ask.

"Just tired, I guess," Taeyeon said, Seohyun nodding in agreement.

"Hyo?"

"Taeyeon?"

"Yoona?"

"Seohyun?"