The Answer Is In Front Of You

Kai's POV

I was confused to why Hyoyeon ran away after meeting Suzy. She was always the kind type, very welcoming.

"Suzy, what are you doing here?" I turn to her.

Her smile drops. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"You don't go to this school. You go to JYP ENT High, right?" I reply.

"No, I transfered here," she shakes her head.

"To SMTOWN High?" I ask in disbelief. She nods.

"But why?" I fumble.

"Wae? Do you not want me here?" She pouts. OMG, she is really cute when she does that.

"Ani, its just that I want to know why," I assure her.

"Well one, I wanted to try this school out, see if I like it better. Two, you're here," she smiles.

"Oh, ok," I say. Her frown comes back.

"I g-gotta go. I'll see you later, jagiya," she sighs, placing a kiss on my cheek. I was stunned.

"Uh, bye," I quickly reply. She walks away. I sigh as I run my hand through my hair. I still have some time, so I walk over to Baekhyun's locked to see him talking and laughing with Taeyeon. BaekYeon these days. I walk over to them.

"Hey Baek," I say once I reach them.

"Oh, hey Kai," he turns to me. Ding. I turn my head to Taeyeon, who is on her phone.

"What's that Tae?" Baekhyun looks over at Taeyeon.

"Its Yoona. Says that something is wrong with Hyo, and needs help," she replies. She turns off her phone and turns to us.

"Well, guess I gotta go. See ya later Baekhyunnie," she says, landing a kiss on his cheek. "Nice seeing ya, Kai," she says before walking away.

"Wonder what's wrong with your girlfriend," Baekhyun mumbles. I glare at him.

"She. Is. Not. My. Girl. Friend," I huff.

"Uh-huh, you keep on telling yourself that," he replies.

"I already have a girlfriend," I smartly say and smirk.

"Yeah, I know. Its obviously Hyoyeon," he smirks back.

"No, it's Suzy," I say matter-of-factly. His whole expression changed.

"Y-you mean from miss A?" He asks, bewildered.

"Yep," I say, popping the p.

He shakes his head. "I don't understand why you would go and do that. You and Hyoyeon are on good terms, and look like a couple. Why not just date her?" He asks.

"Because then everyone would have been like 'I told you so'," I reply.

"You're only doing this for your pride? Wow. Now I know what's wrong with Hyo," he mutters.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"The answer is hanging right in front of your face," he says before walking away. What is he talking about? She doesn't like me like that. She only likes me as a friend, sadly. I shake my head and start walking to class.