Bonfire[Part 4]

Hyoyeon's POV

After about 10 minutes, Taeyeon said she was okay enough to continue the fire. The other girls and I weren't so sure, but she insisted. We let her be, and went back outside. Lay came over to me as I came out the door.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, well, no, but it's okay now," I say.

His face scrunched up with confusion. "What?"

I laugh. "At first it wasn't okay, because Taeyeon was crying, but she says she's okay, but I can tell she's not," I explain.

"Oh," he replies. I just shake my head.

"Let's go grab some burgers ChanSoo and KrisSica are making," I say. He nods and we start walking over to where they're grilling the food.

"Hey, did you know that KrisSica is real now?" I ask.

"Jeongmal?(really?)" He asks, eyes widening.

"Yeah, Jessica confirmed it while we were inside," I say.

"Well, they go good together," he shrugs.

"The Royal Ices," I agree.

We grab a plate and ChanSoo gives us the burgers. We thank them and return to the grass where we were sitting.

"I'm gonna go take to Baekhyun and try to work things out with him," he says.

"Okay, I'll be Taeyeon's company," I replied as he headed off to Baekhyun.

"Hey, Taengoo," I say as I walk over to her.

"Oh, hey, Hyo. Where Lay?" She asks.

"Oh, just hanging around," I lie. I don't want to bring up Baekhyun since it is a sore subject for her.

We just talked and talked until the s'mores campfire was called. We got up and headed to the fire. As I walk, I jump as I feel arms start to wrap around my waist. I quickly turn around to see Lay, showing off his dimple once more.

"Yah~ you scared me!" I whine.

"That was the point," he laughs.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, but I laugh along.

"Come on, I want so chocolaty-marshmellowly-graham-crackery goodness," he says, pulling me towards the camp fire.

I laugh as he pulls me closer. I can already smell the marshmellows and the chocolate. Mmm~~

"Come get your s'more stuff here!" Baekhyun says.

We get our little bags that have s'more thing in it. A long metal skewer, a bag of jumbo-sized marshmellows, a king-sized Hershey's chocolate bar, and graham crackers.

I take my metal skewer and a jumbo-sized marshmellow and start to hold my marshmellow over the fire. Lay joins me soon after, and we just sit there, talking, while roasting our marshmellows.

"Jagi, open," I heard Yoona say. I turn around to see her feeding Sehun a roasted marshmellow.

"Aw, look at SeYoon. Such a cute couple!" I coo.

Yoona just glares at me. "What about you and Lay? You guys are cute too," she retorts.

"Well Lay and I aren't a couple," I stick out my tongue.

"Aish~ you're so immature for your age," Yoona tsks.

"Yah~ I'm older than you!" I scoff.

"Well, act like it then," Yoona says before turning back to Sehun.

"Ugh, I'm supposed to be the one scolding her, not the other way around," I huff as I turn around.

Lay just laughs. "Well, I still like you for being yourself. Even if you can be a little immature."

"Yah! I can be mature if I want to!" I argue.

"Mmhm," Lay just mumbles.

"I can!" I persist.

"Alright! I believe you!" Lay surrenders, putting his hands up.

I laugh at his actions. "Good," I smile.

"Want a s'more?" He asks.

"What? No! I'd feel bad since you made that and you wouldn't get to eat it," I whine.

"I don't care. And I just wanted to feed a s'more to you," he shrugs.

I blush. "Mmm, fine, but as long as I can feed you one too," I pout.

He laughs. "Alright."

"Here," he says, lifting up the freshly made s'more. I opened my mouth and he fed me the s'more.

"Look who's being a hypocrite," I hear. Yoona.

I turn around and see Yoona staring at us and Sehun smirking.

"What? He just gave me a s'more," I shrug.

"Okay, he did not just give you a s'more. He fed it to you," Yoona protests.

"Uh-huh, what about it?" I shurg.

"Well- you're- you-," she stutters.

"Jagi, I'll say it," Sehun interrupts.

"Aw, how cute, your boyfriend will defend you," I awe. Yoona and Sehun both shoot me a glare. "But continue."

"You said yourself that you guys aren't a couple, right?" I nod.

He smirks. "Then why do you act like it?"

"What?" I ask.

"You know what I'm talking about. The holding hands, the laughing, the backhugs. You guys are too obvious." Sehun says.

"I have no idea of what you are talking about," I say.

"Sure, you don't," SeYoon says in unison. I roll my eyes.

"Come on, Lay. Let's go help set up the movie."

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The tablet which I usually type of is dead the the charger is broken. Lucky me :/ Anyways, I'm writing on a computer right now, so that's why it may look a little different. This is my last week of school, so I'll be able to update more in the summer. I'll try to update as much as I can, but this computer is extremely slow, so we'll see. That's all. Bye!!!!!!