K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Taeyeon's POV

When we arrived home, we were met with a very saddened Hyo. She was on her knees crying in the living room.

"Hyo! What's wrong?" Yuri quickly rushes over to her, being one of her best friends.

"I-I-I thought y-you g-guys left m-me cause I w-was so p-pathetic," she says in between sobs. Our poor Hyoyeon.

"You know we would never do that, Hyoyeon. We went over to EXO's dorm cause Taeyeon unnie needed to talk to Kai," Yuri says soothingly.

"W-what about t-the rest o-of y-you guys?" She stutters.

"Oh, well about that," Yuri fumbles.

"They wanted to see their boyfriends so they tagged along," I explain. A small smile appears on Hyo's face.

"So you went to go see Tao?" Hyoyeon asks Yuri with a sly smile. Yuri blushes.

"Uh, n-no," Yuri mumbles.

"Its ok, Yuri. I understand," Hyoyeon says reassuringly.

"Hyoyeon, don't worry about Kai. He doesn't know how awesome you are compared to that-" I walk over to Hyoyeon when she cuts me off.

"Don't say it unnie," she glares. She defintiely isn't the one to cuss. That's more Sica because she's so hot-headed.

"Sorry," I smile. "I'm just saying that he is pabo to not be with someone like you," I say. She smiles a small smile before she gets up and heads to the bathroom. She returns with a clean face so my guess is that she washed her face.

"I'll make dinner!" Sooyoung calls out as she walks into the kitchen. She had walked in with us cause we councidentlly met up on our way to the house.

"I'll be lazy and watch T.V.," I call back. The rest of the girls giggle and join me. We watch 2 days and 1 night when I hear a car door close and voices outside. I waltz over to the window to see Yoona and Sehun talking. I gesture for the rest of the girls to come over.

"Well I had fun," Yoona says.

"Me too. I think I really like you Yoona, to be honest," Sehun confesses. Aw, so cute! Yoona blushes.

"Thanks Sehun. I think I really like you too," she replies, looking at the ground.

"Yoona, can I ask you something?" Sehun says, taking a step closer. She looks up at him.

"Yeah?" She asks.

Suddenly, Sehun closes the gap in between them and lays his lips on hers. I squeal with the rest of the girls. Oh my gawd, I'm dying. When they pull away, he mumbles something that I can't hear and Yoona just grins. She lays her lips back on his and they kiss for another minute. They pull away with Yoona blushing like crazy. She quickly kisses him on the cheek as a goodbye and sprints into the house. We all act like we saw nothing and act normal.

"Hey Yoon, how was your date?" Yuri smirks.

"Uh, g-good," Yoona stutters.

"Are you sure it wasn't more than good?" Sunny giggles.

"What did you guys see?" Yoona sighs, obviously knowing that we saw her.

"Nothing, except for the part where you guys kissed," Jessica says casually. Yoona's eyes widen.

"Y-you guys saw that?!" She shrieks. We all nod. She groans.

"What did he say when you guys pulled apart?" I ask.

"Um," Yoona bites her lip.

"Yoon, what are you not telling us?"

"He asked me to me his girlfriend," she squeaks.

"OhEmGee. YOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND, YOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Tiffany started yelling around the house.

"Fany unnie! Be quiet!" Yoona says, blushing like mad.

"Our little Yoona is all grown up now," Jessica gushes.

"Ugh, I knew this would happen," Yoona moans.

"Good," I say smugly. Yoona rolls her eyes and heads upstairs. She returns with more casual clothes, so I guess she changed.

"Hey Yoon?" I call to her. She looks my way.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"Sehun and Yoona sitting in a tree," I start.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Tiffany finishes for me. Yoona facepalms while the rest of the girls and I are laughing super hard.

"Very funny, unnie," she mumbles before heading into the kitchen.

I guess by the title you may have thought it was gonna be Hyo and Kai. Sorry to disapoint! But SeYoon is such a cute couple, even though Yoona is dating already.... But I shippes them as much as I ship HyoKai, BaekYeon, Krissica, and SeoHan. Those are the main exoshidae couples I ship. What about you? Oh, and my goal for this book is to hopefully reach 1,000 reads by the end of this month, or maybe the middle of June. The next chapter is gonna be very exciting. Idk maybe. But it definitely takes a plot twist! Well that's all I have for now, BYE!!!!