Starting School

Hyoyeon's POV★《edited》

I wake up with the sun in my face. I groan.

"Hyo! Wake up! You have school!" My umma calls from downstairs.

"Arraseoyo," I yell back.

"Balee haeyo," she shouts back.

"Arraseo," I say getting out of bed. I pick my clothes, crop top with an undershirt, light blue ripped skinny jeans and some white converse. I'm go to a school where they allow us to wear what we want instead of uniforms. It's a school for kids with musical gifts, so all the girls in SNSD are going there with me.

As I head downstairs to grab breakfast, my appa rushes out of the kitchen and goes out the door yelling, "Anneyeong Hyo!"

"Where's appa going?" I ask umma.

"He's going to his new job," she replies. "Come, eat breakfast."

I nod as I follow her into the kitchen and sit down at the small round table. Umma comes over and gives me some bread and butter.

"Eat quickly," she says.

"Ne," I reply, before eating. I finish my breakfast in 5 minutes.

"Umma, should I take my car to school?" I ask. (She wasn't sure if she should take the bus or her car.)

She nods and I grab the keys to my car. I leave after saying goodbye and walk out of the house. I walk jver to my white toyota and unlock the door and climb in. I fix my makeup a little in the mirror. Then I head to school. I park and get out and see Yoona and Tiffany.

"Yoona! Fany!" I yell, heading towards them.

"Hyo!" They yell back.

As I reach them, I hug them.

"So Hyo, are you excited to be apart of SNSD?" Tiffany asks.

"Yeah, can't wait to show the world my killer moves," I say, flipping my blonde hair over my shoulder.

Yoona and Tiffany laugh. "Come on, let's go to the other girls," Yoona says.

"Ok," I say as I follow them into the school. All the girls are together, with EXO. They're laughing and talking to each other. Taeyeon and Baekhyun especially.

"Hey girls! Look who's here!" Fany shouts to them.

"Hyoyeon!" The girls shout.

"Annyeoung," I say back with a little wave.

"So, this is your new member?" One of the boys ask. I think it is Luhan.

"Yup," Jessica says, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"'Sup," I nod.

"Nothing much."

"Just chillin."

"Say hi."

"Hanging out."

I get various answers from all the different guys.

"You have your schedule, Hyo?" Yuri asks.

I nod.

"What do you have first?" Sooyoung asks.

"Singing lessons with Ms. Park," I reply.

"I don't think any of us girls have that class," Seohyun says, she points at the girls, and they all shake their heads no.

"What about the boys?" Sunny asks.

"I have singing with Ms. Park," Luhan says.

"Oh, cool," I reply.

"Oh and Hyo?" Kai says nicely.

"What?"

"I won."

At first, I didn't understand what he meant. Then I realized.

Wait what??!!!! I've never been beaten in a dance battle before. How could this happen?!?!?!

My mouth hung open.

"You better close your mouth. Don't wanna catch flies," he says, mocking me from yesterday.

"Aish, shekodo," I say in rage, turning around.

"Ms. Park's room is the other way," he says.

"Whatever," I scoff, turning around.

"Luhan, go with her. She might get lost," Seohyun says, pushing Luhan in my direction. I roll my eyes.

"Ok," he says, quickly following me. We walk for a while before he stops.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Um, this is the classroom," he says.

"Oh, oops. I'm coming."