Make Him Jealous

Hyoyeon's POV

I throw my hands in frustration. "I don't freaking care that you told me so, just give me some advice," I screech at the eight girls sitting before me. I plop down on a couch and sigh. "Sorry, guess I'm just really frustrated right now," I moan.

"Its ok, Hyo. Its hard when someone you like goes out with another person," Sunny say, patting my shoulder. I understood what she meant.

Sunny used to like D.O, but he went out with Sojin, from Girl's Day, and Sunny's heart was broken. Xiumin somehow figured out and has comforted her ever since. They make a cute couple, to be honest, and now Sunny likes Xiumin.

"Yeah, but I don't have a backup. For all I know, if Kai ever breaks up with Suzy, I'm just gonna be his backup," I sigh.

"I know!" Yoona says, clapping her hands.

"What?" I ask.

"You said that when you said you didn't like him to Suzy, a flash of disapointment flashed on his face," she says. I nod.

"Well, maybe he's trying to make you jealous," she shrugs.

"And?" I question.

"You should, in return, make him jealous," she says with a devious smile.

"Good idea, Yoon!" Taeyeon praises Yoona.

"I'll think about it. But who?" I ask again. She thinks again. She claps her hands again.

"Lay."

"Lay? As in EXO Lay?" I ask, bewildered. She nods.

"Lay is one of Kai's best friends or whatever. They're sort of similar. I'm sure you can find whatever you find in Kai, in Lay," Yoona says.

"But what if I fall in love with Lay instead of Kai?" I retort.

"Well, then you can be happy with Lay and not worry about Kai," Taeyeon says casually.

"Will this really help me?" I ask.

"Well, it will show whether or not Kai is jealous of you dating someone else. Once we figure that out, we can confirm that he likes you and urge him to break up with Suzy and date you," Yuri says.

"As much as I love this drama, I gotta go," Sooyoung perks up.

"Where to?" Tiffany asks. Sooyoung blushes.

"Me and Chanyeol are gonna grab some food," she says shyly.

"Aw, our little Soo has finally crawled out of her shell," Taeyeon gushes. Sooyoung glares at Tae.

"A-aniya unnie. We're just hanging out like friends," Sooyoung quickly rushes in.

"Uh-huh, just go Soo. Have fun on your date," Jessica chimes. Sooyoung rolls her eyes and mumbles a 'whatever' and leaves.

"I gotta go to," Yoona says.

"Why?" Taeyeon says, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, me and Sehun are doing homework together," she mumbles while looking at the ground.

"Aw, why are my girls growing up so fast?" Taeyeon fake pouts.

"Go, have fun on your date Yoon," Seohyun says. Yoona rolls her eyes and leaves.

"Speaking of homework, I need to do mine," Seohyun says before heading upstairs of our dorm.

"I'm gonna go dance. It'll help get my mind off things," I sigh, getting up and heading downstairs to our practice room.