Introductions

Hyoyeon's POV  《edited》

I walk in, but there aren't that many people there, so I don't know where to sit. I give a 'help me' look to Luhan, and he points to a desk in the second row. I bow my head in thanks. I sit down and wait for everyone to come in. When everyone is here, the teacher comes in.

"Annyeong class! We have a new student here with us today," she smiles. She looks at me and gestures for me to come up.

"Annyeong! Nega Hyoyeon imnida. You can also call me Hyo. I am the dancing queen for SNSD," I say.

"I bet you're not as good as Kai," I hear a girl snicker. I roll my eyes. Probably one of his fangirls.

"Hyoyeon, why don't you sit where you were sitting?" my teacher says. I nod and sit back in my seat.

"Alright, let's start with our scales," Miss Park says.

(After 3 classes, Lunch)

"Hey Hyo, wait up!" I hear someone say. It's Tiffany.

"Oh, hey Fany!" I reply.

"How's school so far? You like it?" She asks. I nod.

"Well, come on, let's go sit with the girls," she says, as I follow her.

"Hyo! Come sit," Yoona said, patting the chair next to her. I sit down. The guys from EXO also were there.

"Guys, introduce yourselves! She may not know all of you," Jessica said.

"Annyeong, I'm Suho, the leader of Exo-K."

"I'm Baekhyun, the so called 'eyeliner boy'."

"Do Kyungsoo, but call me D.O."

"I'm Lay."

"I'm Kris, the ice prince and the leader of Exo-M."

"Sup, Chanyeol."

"Hi, I'm Chen."

"Sehun here."

"Luhan."

"I'm Tao."

"I'm Xiumin."

"Kai, the dancing king." I roll my eyes. I know that already, idiot.

"Introduce yourselves," Baekhyun says.

"Why?" Jessica asks.

"Cause we met you guys like last week and not all of us was there," he explains.

"Fine, I'm Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD." Baekhyun smiled at her and she blushed. What is going on? Is this like a BaekYeon moment?

"Sup, I'm Tiffany, but call me Fany if you want."

"I'm Jessica, the ice princess," she said glaring at Kris, and he returned the glare. What is this?

"I'm Seohyun, the maknae."

"I'm Sunny! And I'm the aegyo professional here!!!"

"Yuri."

"Im Yoona imnida!"

"Hey, I'm Sooyoung."

************************************************************

Sorry for the shorter chapter, its like almost midnight and I have school tomorrow so I tried to write as much as I could.

KEEP CALM

AND

SHIP EXOSHIDAE

★AbbieLion™★