Bonfire[Part 3]

A/N: so, the reason I spilt the bonfire into multiple parts was b/c I'm not very creative with titles, so I just kept writing bonfire part whatever. Idk how many parts there will be, I'm just going along with it. This part is mostly the girls, but there will be some romantic action next chapter... maybe... hehe

Taeyeon's POV

How could he be so mad over such a thing? I sink down against the wall of the house as I let tears stream down my face and all the girls rush over to me.
Hyoyeon comes first.

"Tae! What happened?" She ask, worriedly, bending down to face me.

"Baek, he..." I manage to say before crying again.

"It's okay, Taeyeon," she says as she hugs me. I cry into her shoulder as I recall the fight.

*flashback*

"Baek, I wanna talk about this," I gather up my courage to say.

"Talk about what?" He mumbles back.

"Our fight," I say, like it's the most obvious thing.

"Okay, you wanna talk about that?" He glares. What's his problem?

"You say you want to spend more time with me, but you blame it on your work. I know you're lying to me about that." What?

"Are you sure you aren't out peforming with your new boyfriend?" He asks.

"What? Baek what are you-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Taeyeon! When you performed with EXO, for the Crazy In Love song, you seemed "crazy in love" with Sehun," he glares.

"Are you kidding?! That's what you're mad about?!" I yell.

"Yes! How am I not supposed to feel jealous?!" Baekhyun shouts back.

"Why would you he jealous? I would never like him! I only did it because I had to," I explain.

"The way you looked at each other, you guys really acted like you were in love," Baekhyun snorts.

"Baek please, it was nothing. It meant nothing to me," I cry, feeling a tear slipping out of my eye.

"I don't want to hear it, Taeyeon," he huffs, walking away. "You can be with Sehun now," he adds,"because we're over," he says, not looking back.

*end of flashback*

Baek, why don't you believe me? I thought you trusted me...
I continue to cry as the girls bring me inside.

"It's okay, Taeyeon. Calm down," Tiffany soothes me.
I still cry, but not as much.

"What happened, Taengoo?" She asks.

"Baek... he said I was cheating on him with Sehun," I barely whisper.

"What?!" The girls yell.

"Why would he think that?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Because of that one time, where TTS was performing Crazy In Love. Apparently, I looked "crazy in love" with Sehun," I say. I feel tears forming again in my eyes.

"But Tiffany unnie, danced with Tao, and Suho didn't get mad at her," Seohyun says. Yuri looks away.

"Yah! I'm not dating Suho!" She yells.

"Well, he must've gotten jealous at least," Yoona says, bitterly. She must've been a little jealous.

"You're being quite quiet about this, Ice Princess," Yuri says.

"Yeah, aren't you gonna go fight with Kris about how he should keep his members under control?" Sooyoung adds.

She glares at them. "Well, I wasn't going to say anything, since we're on a sensitive topic with BaekYeon, butKrisSicaisrealnow," she says the last part fast. Wait, what?

"Hold the phone, what did you say?" Sunny asks, bewildered.

"Yeah, Sica, what did you say?" I ask.

"Oh, come on, didn't you hear me?" She pouts.

"Well, you said it a bit fast, Jessica," Yoona says.

"Fine," she huffs. "KrisSica is offically real now. Are ya happy?" She asks.

"EEEE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU JESSIE!" Sunny says.

"Yeah, yeah," she rolls her eyes.

"Good for you, Sica. Hopefully he'll treat you well," I give her a weak smile. In return she gives me a sympathetic one.

"Hopefully, this thing between you and Baek will work out," she says as she gives me a tight hug.

OMO! KrisSica is finally official! At least in this book XD. Anyways, keep holding on BaekYeon and HyoKai fans. Buh bye!