Does This Mean I Like Her?

Lay's POV

After our bubble tea, we left, after I got bubble tea for Sehun. I drove her to her dorm (she was dropped off my one of her members). As I parked in from of her dorm, I quickly got out out and rushed over to her door. I opened her door and helped her out.

"You didn't have to do that, Lay," she says timidly.

I shrug. "I don't mind." I hold out my hand and she takes it as we walk up the steps to her front door.

"Thanks Lay," she says, still facing the door.

"Like I said, I don't mind," I reply. She turns to me.

"No, for listening to me rant about Kai. I don't know why I called you, but I feel like I wouldn't have felt as happy if I went with, I dunno, one of my girl friends," she smiles. Her smiles is one of the many beautiful about her. Though, she is goregeous just herself.

"You should smile more, it's beautiful," I say. She blushes and tucks a hair behind her ear.

"Thanks, but I'd have to be around you then," she says.

"Then maybe I'll be around you more often," I smile, showing off my dimple.

"Hm, ok," she laughs. "Well, I better go," she says. Before I knew, she planted a small peck on my cheek before dissapearing into her dorm.

I stood there awestruck. I left after that and drove back to my dorm. I reached my bedroom before realizing: we never got to dance together. I grab my phone and text Hyo.

UnicornLay: Hyoyeon I just realized we never got to dance. D

I turned of my phone as I waited for Hyoyeon to reply.

HyoDQ: oh yeah, remind me next time we meet

UnicornLay: of course, I would love to dance with you, the ulitmate dancing queen. R

HyoDQ: thanks Lay, but I wouldn't be too sure if I'm the "ultimate dancing queen" thanks tho keke

UnicornLay: to me, you're the ultimate dancing queen. In fact, you're the ultimate girl. I don't understand how Kai could have ever let you go. R

HyoDQ: aw, stop Lay, you're too sweet to me >.

UnicornLay: but it's tru, how could Kai ever let go of someone like you and go for someone like Suzy, no offense to her. R

HyoDQ: I didn't expect her to do this. After being on Invincible Youth with her, we grew close together. I don't know what happened

UnicornLay: well I guess people change. Invincible Youth was discontinued a long time ago. She probably changed. R

HyoDQ: yeah I guess. The only times I ever saw her in person was like award ceremonies.

UnicornLay: yeah. R

HyoDQ: oh, gtg, my unnie is calling me for dinner. I'll text you later.

UnicornLay: oh, ok, bye. R

HyoDQ: bye

UnicornLay: cya later. R

I sigh as I fall back onto my bed. I haven't felt this happy since her. but she's gone now. I shake my head. Does this mean I like Hyoyeon? I haven't been this happy since my last girlfriend. I shakes my head as I start to write new song lyrics. Specifically about Hyoyeon.

I am so sorry! I didn't mean to delay this chapter! I've just been busy with school, but now I have a three day weekend! Yay, now I can focus on this book now. So sorry! Mianhae! Saranghae! Thanks for reading. Bye!