A Day With EXOSHIDAE

★Hyoyeon's POV★(Hyo's shoes^^) 《edited》

The next day was a day off from school, so we decided to hang out with EXO. We went to the mall with them.

"Omo, look at that outfit," Jessica squealed, pointing at a manequin.

"That's really cute," Sunny agreed.

"I'm gonna try it on!" Sica said, finding the matching clothes. I went to go find some high top sneakers. I found these cute black and white converse high top sneakers. They were totally adorable!!! I bought them and exchanged them with my other shoes after I bought them. I admired myself in the mirror.

"Cool shoes," I heard a husky voice behind me. I turn around and it's Kai.

"Thanks," I reply. I slip on my sunglasses and run my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, I'm hungry! Does anyone else want to eat something too?" Sooyoung asks. She is the shikskin. I'm hungry too, so I raise my hand in agreement.

"I'll come," I walk over to her. She smiles.

"I'll come too," Yoona says.

"Me too!" Sehun says, walking over. Yoona smiles at him. What, are they dating too?

"I'll come too," Chanyeol says, smiling at Sooyoung. She blushes back. OMG is everyone in SNSD dating someone in EXO???

"I'm pretty hungry," Kai says, joining the group. All the girls give me a look like, are-you-sure-you-guys-aren't-together. I give them a I-know-for-a-fact-that-we-are-not-together, ending with a glare.

"Kaja!" Sooyoung says, running towards the food court with Yoona, Chanyeol, and Sehun running after. Kai and I stay behind and calmly walk to the food court.

I order udong and udang. Sooyoung orders jjajjamyung with egg-drop-soup on the side. Yoona orders jjampong. Kai orders teriyaki chicken. Chanyeol orders kimbap. Sehun orders ramen. We all find a large table and sit down and start eating. I finish first, which is unusual since I was with the two shikskins of SNSD, so I throw away my trash. I see a store with cool graphics on tshirts, so I tell the others that's where I'm going. In a mirror, I check out myself in this cool monster bunnies tshirt when I hear a voice behind me.

"That's a cute shirt."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Sorry that this chapter is kinda short. I don't really have any ideas that stick out to me right now, so I kinda seperated this idea into 2 chapters. So that's all I have for now.

♥AbbieLion™♥