Yoona's Confession

Hyoyeon's POV

I was about write more when Taeyeon just shouted at me.

"HYOYEON!!!" She screeches.

"Omo, you almost broke my ear drums. What?" I reply, wincing at the pain of my ears.

"I said, its your turn to spin the bottle," she says, pointing at the bottle.

"Oh," I reply, spinning the bottle. But then, I realized.

"Wait a second, Tae. I originally dared you to kiss Baekhyun and post it on instagram. You didn't do that!" I complain.

"You stole the dare from me, so I don't have to do it," she happily says back.

"But Taeng unnie!" I whine.

"No buts, you stole it from me, so I don't have to do it!" She smirks. I roll my eyes. When I spin the bottle, it lands on Seohyun.

"Truth or dare, Seo-baby?" I ask.

"Hmm, truth," she replies.

"Ok, same question that was given to Baekhyun. Who would you rather date in EXO besides Luhan?" I smirk. I can feel Luhan glaring at me. Seohyun looks like she's thinking really hard.

"I guess..... Sehun? I mean we're both maknaes," she replies. Sehun has a suprised look on his face."But it doesn't mean I like you Sehun. Yoona, he's all yours," she quickly adds. Yoona blushes. So does Sehun.

"B-but we're n-not... we're not dating," Yoona fumbles.

"Yeah, but I can tell by the way you guys look at each other that you guys practically are dating," Seohyun smirks. Yoona and Sehun blush again.

"Your turn to spin, Seo," I say, breaking the silence. She nods and spin a the bottle. It lands on Yoona. Oh how councidental!

"Kay Yoona, truth or dare?" Seohyun smirks evily. Uh-oh, I think whatever Seo planned has to do with Sehun.

"Uh-uh, t-truth," Yoona replies, scaredly.

"Ok. Who would you date in EXO?" She asks.

"To be honest? Sehun," she mumbles the last part, but I can still hear it.

"OMG! Yoona!" I squeal.

"Sorry Yoona, but I couldn't hear you. Can you say that again?" Seohyun smiles evily. Yoona blushes.

"Seo!" She whines.

"Come on, Yoona! Just repeat that last word," Seohyun smirks.

"To be perfectly honest," Yoona sighs, "Its Sehun," she says, playing with the end of her shirt, looking down and blushing like heck. Sehun smirks like he knew it all along.

"Your shyness is cute, Yoona," he smiles, making Yoona blush even more.

"OMG! Why don't you guys just date already?" Taeyeon complains.

"Tae unnie! You're making me blush even more," Yoona whines.

"Haha, no offense, but you look like a tomato," Taeyeon laughs.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me Taeng Unnie!?" Yoona pouts. Tae and I just keep on laughing.

"What about you maknae? Would you date Yoona?" Baek asks Sehun.

"Well, its not my turn, so I can't answer that question," he smirks smartly. Baek, Kai, and Luhan roll their eyes.

"Spin the bottle then Yoona!" Seohyun smirks. Yoona just sighs, reaching her hand out to spin the bottle. Its so suprisingly (sarcasm) lands on Sehun. Yoona does a facepalm.

"Ok, truth or dare, maknae?" Yoona sighs.

"Dare," he says, obviously trying to get out of the 'do you like Yoona' question. Taeyeon goes over to Yoona and whispers something to her.

"Unnie," Yoona whines.

"Well don't you wanna find out? I'm trying to do you a favor here," Tae replies.

"Fine, ok Sehun. I dare you to ask out the girl that you like," Yoona says.

********************************************************
Hi! I know I haven't been making author's notes in a while, but wow. Over 100 reads in the first week! I never expected my book get read by anyone, to be honest. So having over 100 reads makes me really happy. Well that's it! Bye!