Omo Don't Scare Me!!!

Hyoyeon's POV 《 edited 》

I turn around quickly and see that its Kai.

"Yah, I thought you were like a murderer," I said, putting my hand over my heart.

"Sorry," he smiles.

"Aish, just don't sneak up on me like that," I scold, looking back in the mirror.

"It is a cute shirt though," he says, taking a step closer.

"It is, but I really don't want to spend my money right now," I say.

"I'll get it for you if you want," he shruggs. Wait... what?

"You would actually get this for me?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I wouldn't mind," he shruggs again.

"Are you sure? You honestly don't have to do this for me," I say.

"Go change back into your regular shirt and give me this one so I can buy it for you," he commands. Is this for his ego or something? Buying something for a girl make him awesome or something? Aish, boys and their pride. I do what he says and give him the shirt. He goes and pays for it and gives me the bag.

"Kamsa," I blush.

"No problem and Hyo?" He asks.

"Yes?"

"You're cute when you blush," he smiles. I blush even more. He laughs.

"Yah! Stop laughing," I push his shoulder. He still laughs.

"Come on, Hyo. The others are probably wondering where we are.," he smiles, holding out his hand. I take it, not realizing we're holding hands again. We arrive at the store that they told us to go to when we're done.

"Aww, they're doing it again," Yuri says, smiling.

"And you guys wonder why we ship you guys," Jessica rolls her eyes.

"You're practically together already," Baekhyun says. What are they talking about? He just bought me something and that's it. I feel something release my head and I realize we were holding hands. Again.

"What's that, Hyo?" Sunny asks, pointing at the bag in my hands.

"Uhm, a t-shirt?" I reply.

"How'd you buy it? You left your money with me because you said you weren't gonna buy anything," Yoona points out. I don't know what to say.

"I think I know how," Sehun says. "I remember seeing Hyo hand something to Kai and him going to the cash register as we were passing by the store," he explains. Kai and I blush.

"Aww, you guys are too obvious," Sooyoung smiles.

************************************************************

Annyeong! I can't really tell if I wrote a long chapter or not, so...

Thx for reading and stick around for more updates!

♥AbbieLion™♥