I Love Someone Else...(Last Chapter!)

Hyoyeon's POV

"Okay, let's talk," he shrugs. I follow him to the other side of the house.

"So what do want to talk about?" He asks.

"So, I've been thinking a lot lately..." I fumble, playing with my fingers.

"About?" He asks once more.

"Us." I look down.

"Oh," he mumbles.

"Yeah..." I try to hold in my tears. "Lay, you are amazing, and I'm sure any girl would be lucky to have you, it's just... I l-love someone else. I'm so sorry. I loved our time together. I'm sorry we couldn't have been together longer and I'm letting my selfish ways get in between your happiness," I say, letting a single tear stream down my face.

"Hey, listen Hyo," he speaks up. I continue to look at the ground.

"Look at me," he demands. I slowly lift my head up, but I don't look at him in the eye.

"Hyo, it's okay. It was good you told me this before my feelings for you got any deeper," he reassures me. Feelings? Of course he had feelings, Hyo!

"I'll be able to get over my feelings, don't worry. Go and be happy with Kai. It's better than having you staying with me and suffering." He smiles.

"H-how did you k-know?" I ask.

"I could tell by the way you looked at him. It was a longing face, as if you wished to be with him badly," he explains.

"Lay, I'm so sorry," I whisper, having another tear fall down my face.

"Don't cry, if you're sad, you'll make me sad," he pouts. I give him a small smile, wiping away my tears.

"Listen, as long as we can stay friends, it'll be okay with me," he smiles, showing off that dimple of his. I nod, smiling.

"Yakseok?" He asks, putting out his pinky finger. I smile at his childish ways.

"Promise," I say, intwining our pinky fingers.

"That's all I needed," he smiles before leaving.

I just stand there thinking. Lay really is a great guy, and he deserves someone that can make him happy. Hmm, maybe some of my other unnies in the K-POP industry would be interested. I'll have to see. I make my way over to the movie and try to see if I can hang out with any of the girls. As I look around, I see they're all in couples; KrisSica, ChanSoo, SeYoon, SeoHan, TaoYul, XiuSun, SuFany, and... BaekYeon!? I see them laughing and joking around. Looks like they finally made up, and good thing too. They are a cute couple.

I find a single blanket and sit myself down. I lay down and look at the stars. The movie hasn't started yet. I think about if I really did make the right choice. I feel a weight next to me and I look up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can I not be here?" He replies.

"Well, I meant you- well we haven't- um..." I stutter.

"What?" He asks.

"What happened to your girlfriend, Suzy?" I ask, attempting to cover up the jealously tone in my voice.

"Oh, we broke up about 2 hours ago," he shrugs.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I ask guiltly. 

"Nah, she wasn't my type anyways," Kai shakes his head.

"I see," I say, hiding the excitement in my voice.

"I heard you started dating Lay," he mentions.

"Oh, yeah. We kind of just broke up 5 minutes. My heart just didn't feel right with him," I explain. Of course it doesn't feel right with him, it feels right with you!

"Wow, so you guys lasted about an hour?" He laughs.

"Yeah, I guess so," I shrug.

"Attention!" Baekhyun yells. We look over at him and Taeyeon in front of the movie projector.

"We'll be starting the movie now, so I guess get prepared!" Taeyeon shouts before starting the movie.

"What movie is it again?" Kai asks.

"I think it's Lady and The Tramp," I answer and movie starts playing. I look over at Kai, but his eyes are fixed on the movie. I guess he's staying here then

The movie is started off with Lady as a puppy, you would know if you watched the movie.

"I think I'd like a dog someday," Kai says longingly.

"They do make good companions," I shrug.

"I remember before I debuted, I would always play with my dogs at home. But now, I'm too busy to see them," he sighs.

"Seems like you were attached to them," I confront.

"Yeah, it was pretty hard not being able to see them, but hopefully I can visit home soon," he says.

~1 hour later~

The movie is finished and now we are doing fireworks. We run around the backyard as the the fireworks explode in the sky. I sit on the hill, watching all of EXO and SNSD run around. Kai walks over and sits down next to me again.

"Are fireworks not your thing?" He asks.

"What? Oh, I'm just tired. I love fireworks," I explain.

"You know, Hyo..." He starts off.

"What?" I turn to look at him. Before I even know what's happening, Kai presses his lips against mine for a few seconds. When he removes his lips, he leaves me shocked and suprised.

"I've missed you, okay? I've missed our time together, our laughs, our teasing. And I've been longing for another kiss every since that dare," he confesses. I sat there with my mouth hanging wide open.

"Look, I don't think I just like you," he swallows. "I think I love you."

My mouth slowly curves into a smile. "Well, it's good I love you back," I say before returning the kiss. 

We sat there for the rest of the time, watching the fireworks in the sky. I laid my head on Kai's shoulder and he laid his head on mine. I was at peace. And I never wanted it to end.

HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED BECAUSE I WAS AT THIS SUMMER CAMP/RETREAT THING SO SORRY. I'VE FINALLY FINISHED WRITING MY FIRST BOOK ON WATTPAD! WOOOOOO! DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO A BONUS CHAPTER? LIKE SHOW WHAT HAPPENS IN KAI AND HYOYEON'S RELATIONSHIP AFTERWARDS? WE'LL SEE IF I HAVE TIME TO WRITE ONE. I CAN FINALLY WRITE MY OTHER BOOKS NOW. I'M WRITING A SEYOON FANFIC CALLED "HOW TO HANDLE A JERK" GO READ IT IF YOU ARE A SEYOON/ YOONHUN FAN. ANYWAYS, SEE YOU IN MY OTHER BOOK OR MAYBE THE BONUS CHAPTER. THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING. ILY ALL YOU GUYS! BYE!