What Am I Going To Do?

Yoona's POV

My jaw drops. "You what?" I ask, surprised.

"I like Kai," she sighs.

"After all this time," I chuckle. "But what's wrong with that?" I frown.

"He- he's got a girlfriend," she sighs again, looking at the ground.

"Wait, what? Who?" I ask.

"Some girl named Suzy. Apparently, he just asked her out," she sighs once more.

"Stop sighing, you're making me depressed," I whine.

"Because I am depressed! I finally realize I like him, but he already has a girlfriend! How am I supposed to react?!" She bursts out. She puts her face in her hands.

"I-I don't really know how to react to that," I quickly say. I can tell she's crying. I've never really seen Hyo cry before. She's usually the strong one. I quickly take out my phone and text Taeyeon to come to the garden and help me. She quickly replies ok. Tae comes in a few minutes.

"What's wrong? Why is Hyo crying?" She asks, a flash of panic crosses her face.

"Kai broke her heart," I simply reply. Hyo lifts her head and glares at me before looking at Tae.

"What? How?" Taeyeon asks.

"I realized I like Kai, but its too late. He has a girlfriend now," she explains.

"Girlfriend? Who?" Tae asks again.

"Some girl named Suzy. He asked her out recently and now they're dating," she sighs, running a hand through her hair. She looks fine, except for the fact that her eyes are red and puffy, but other than that, her makeup, face, and hair is just fine.

"Oh Hyoyeon," she quickly sits down next to Hyo and hugs her.

"What am I going to do?" She asks, sighing again.

"I really don't know Hyo. I've never been in this kind of situation before," Taeyeon sighs.

Bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!

"Well that's the bell. Do you wanna go to class?" Taeyeon asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Hyoyeon replies, getting up.

"You don't need to go, Hyo. You don't need to always be so strong," I stop her.

"I said, I'm fine, Yoona. I can handle myself," she glares back. She quickly rushes out the garden and back into the school.

"Should we tell the other girls what happened?" I ask Taeyeon.

"Yeah, maybe one of them will know what to do," she replies, running her hand through her hair.

"I swear, I am gonna kill that boy," I hear Tae mutter. I smile. Good old Taeyeon. Always looking out for our members.

"If you do that, Baek might get mad at you," I smirk. She smiles back.

"Hey, he should know what he's in for if he hurts one of our members," she defends. I chuckle. We both walk to our classes.

A/N: Hiiiiiiiii! Wow! 400 reads! That amazes me. Like, i never expected my book to have so many reads at all, so the fact bthat i got 400 reads in a short period of times is amazing! So I'm planning on updating every other day, or every 2 days. I usually have pre-written chapters so I don't have to rush on making the next one, but I am start to have less pre-written chapters, so I'm going to slow down my updates as I write new chapters. Well that's it. Bye!!!