Where are they?..

Thomas' pov:

I sighed tossing and turning in my bed. I was worried for Minho and Aris, they we're both gone, and Minho didn't come back to our room tonight.

Don't worry, Minho could be sleeping in Aris' room tonight, I thought. I couldn't help but feel guilty for everything that happened.

"Tommy? I hear a voice saying". I look down from my bunk bed and see Newt standing there".

"Yes Newtie? I answerd".

"Can I sleep with you? He asked softly". "I'm cold".

"Of course, I answerd".

Newt climbed up and laid down beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. The blond cuddled into my chest shivering. He was actually really cold.

"You're right, you are really cold, I said holding him close".

"Just hold me, he answerd". That made me smile brightly.

I always loved sleeping with Newt, even in the glade, we cuddle and kiss each other.

I kissed Newts forehead and Newt looked at me.

"On the lips, he wispered smiling". I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Tommy, Newt wispered cuddling into my chest".

"I love you too Newtie, I answerd".

We fell asleep that way, Newt in my arms and him cuddled into my chest.

The next day I was the first person to wake up. I looked over beside me and saw Newt still sleeping, he looked so peaceful, I smiled. I carfully got out if bed not to wake up Newt and went to the bathroom to change clothes. I changed into dark blue joggers and a black t-shirt. When I went out of the bathroom Winston was already awake, which was a shocker since hes almost always asleep.

"I'm going to the cafeteria to look for Minho and Aris, I said".

"Alright, Winston answerd". "I'll wake up Newt and whe'll find you later". I nodded and walked to the metall door, opened it and walked out.

I went to the cafeteria and it was totally crowded with people eating breakfast.

"Hey Tom, I heard a voice exclaim from behind me". I turn around and see Teresa heading towards me.

"Hey Teresa, I answerd with a smile".

"So, have you found Aris yet? She asked".

I just realized that we forgot to tell her, Sonya and Harriet that we found him.

"Yeah we did but.., I started". Teresa looked at me confused".

"But what? She asked".

"We found him in a room on the second floor, told Minho and he sprinted to the room, then he just vanished, I explained".

"That shuck-face, Teresa said faceplaming".

"Can you help me find him? I asked".

"Yeah of course, he answerd immediately".

"I'll check the whole cafeteria and ask Sonya and Harriet to help us, you can check if hes in his room or somewhere on the second floor, I suggested".

"Alright, he agreed". "Meet you here in an hour or so". I nodded and we went our separate ways.

I walked through the cafeteria and tried spotting either Aris or Minho, but I couldn't find them. Instead I spotted Harriet and Sonya and decided to ask them to help.

"Of course whe'll help! Harriet exclaimed".

"Do you have any idea of where he could be? I asked".

"All we know is that he likes crawling around in vents, Sonya answerd".

"You seriously think hes crawling around in the vents? I asked if she was serious". She just shrugged.

"Could be, the blond answerd".

"Come on guys we need to focus if we want to find Minho and Aris, Harriet said".

"They are probably in the vents kissing, Sonya joked". Harriet and I glared at her.

"Okay okay sorry, she said". "But seriously, I really do believe that their in the vents".

"If you're so sure, why don't you go look for them in the vents, I said impatiantely".

"With pleasure, she answerd". Then she walked away.

"She really believes they are in the vents? I asked Harriet".

"I don't know, she was a bit grmpy this morning, Harriet answerd". She sighed sadly.

"What is it? I asked curiously".

"You see Thomas, Sonya really misses Aris, she sees him as her brother, Harriet explained". "She's always been the closest to Aris". Harriet looked down at the ground sadly. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"It's going to be okay, whe'll find Aris and Sonya will be back to normal, I reassured her". She let out a sad chuckle, and wiped away her tears.

"I'm just worried about her, the brunette sniffed".

"Whe'll fix this, I said softly". She sighed and nodded.

"Alright, let's go find them, I said". She nodded once again and we started looking for Aris and Minho again.

Sorry that this was short, I kind of ran out of ideas😭