Love at first sight?..

Minhos pov:

I'm walking around the glade, just thinking. I don't want to stop running, I thought. But I know i'll have to..

A second later I hear the sirens go off.

"Oh right, a new Greenie, I mumbled".

I didn't want to go, but I was curious so I headed towards the box. I was supprisingly one of the first people who arrived there. Only Newt, Teresa and Thomas we're there. Me and newt opened the box and I looked inside of it.

There I see a boy..

He had dark blond hair, skinny and blue eyes. My heart started pounding. What was this feeling?! The second I saw the boy my heart raced. The boy was wearing black jeans and a grey hoodie with dark blue stripes on the sleeves. He was beautiful..

The boy looked nervous and terrified. He grabbed his hood and pulled it over his head. I started smiling, he looked to innocent and precious.

He looked up at all of us and just for a second our eyes meet. He immediately looked away.

"W-Where am I? The boy asked softly". Even his voice was adorable..

Gally jumped into the box beside the boy. He grinned and grabbed his hood dragging him up.

"Let go of me! The boy yelled". Gally dragged him up out of the box.

I wanted to scream at him to be gentle but I didn't. I walked passed all of the others to see the boy as he sat in the middle of everyone. People where laughing at the boy sitting there sobbing a bit.

I quickly went up to him and stood in front of him. I bend down and sat down in front of him. The boy was covering his face with his hands. I reached out and tapped him on the shoulder. He quickly jumped and slapped away my arm from him.

"Agressive much, I said with a slight laugh". He took away his hands from his face and our eyes met. I could see his precious face.

"D-Don't touch me weirdo, he said upset".

"Alright, alright I won't, I answerd". He sat there saying nothing. I stood up and he turned to me.

"Come on Greenie, get up, I said". He hesitated and just sat there. I reached out my hand to help him up. He stared at my hand doing nothing. At last he stood up by himself and didn't make my hand. I quickly pull back my hand. He stood up straight and crossed his arms. He still had the hood on his head hiding a bit of his face. He started to look around and got shocked of what he saw.

"It looks just like the old maze I was in, he said softly".

"Old maze, do you remember anything from before you got in the box? I asked". He looked at me confused but nodded.

"How can you remember? None of us do, I said".

"I was in another maze before I got here, he answerd looking at me".

"Another maze?! I exclaimed confused". He nodded.

"It looks exactly like the one I was in, he continued". "Well except for...all the boys..".

"What do you mean, except for all the boys? I asked".

"Well, I was the only boy in the maze I was in last time, he answerd".

"Hey, you are kind of like me, I'm the only girl here! Teresa exclaimed exited".

The boy quickly turned around when he heard Teresa.

"Good to see someone who's a girl, he said with a smile".

His smile....His voice....HES SO PERFECT!

His smile was so beautiful. Wait what am I thinking?! I thought. I just met him! I thought to myself mentally slapping myself. I tried not to look at him but it was like my eyes we're glued at him.

"So, who's gonna show the new Greenie around? Because I'm certainly not, Gally said".

"I'll show him around! I exclaimed quickly". The boy turned to me but didn't complain. I gestured with my hands to follow me and so he did.

We walked around for a few hours while I talked about the differand areas and stuff.  I was talking about the jobs now.

"What do you work with? The boy asked".

"I'm a runner, I answerd with a smile".

"And, what exactly does runners do? I he continued".

"We run around the maze, mapping it, I answerd".

"Really?! What about the monsters?! He asked ".

"Monsters? Do you mean the giant robotic spiders? I asked". He nodded.

"We call then grievers, I said". "And we've had problems with them, one actaully chased me and my friend Thomas a few minutes before you came here".

"Jeez..., he answerd shocked".

"I got stuck in the maze for a night too a month ago, nearly survied, I continued trying to impress him". He didn't seem very impressed.

"I survived in the maze for a week, the boy bragged". I grinned and looked at him. Then I realized what he said..

"How'd you survive a week in the maze?! I exclaimed confused".

"It's not that bad, I acctidentaly got lost and couldn't find a way out, he said". "A week later my best friends Harriet and Sonya found me". His smile quickly faded away.

"I miss them.., he said softly looking at the ground". I looked worried at him.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit but let me keep my hand on his shoulder.

"It will be just fine, I said smiling at him". He slightly smiled back at me.

"Hey, what's your name? The boy asked me".

"My name is Minho, I answerd talking my hand off his shoulder". "And what' yours?".

"My name is-"

DUN DUN FUN!

Cliffhanger~

Who do you think it is?...