Newt?..

Thomas' pov:

I woke up since I heard a loud noise comming from the walls around me. It was dark, cold and I was competely terrified.
I stood up but struggled because my legs we're shaking. I suddently realized I was in some sort of squared room. I began to panic when I realized I didn't know where I was, how I got here and who I was! I started banging on the walls around me screaming for help. Of course no one answerd, as I expected. I was tired of screaming, my throat was sore from it.
I tried calming myself down but it didn't work. I slid down in a corner and started tearing up. I wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my head on my arms. I started sobbing and thinking. I tried remembering, it didn't matter what, I just wanted to remember something!

Then a word hit me, more precisely a name. "Thomas". My name is Thomas, I repeted in my thoughts. Why couldn't I remember anything at all? At that point I had stopped sobbing and just sat there questioning myself.

I suddently realized that the room I was in was moving up. Am I in an elevator or something? I thought. But why was it so dark? I questioned. If this was some kind of an elevator I should arrive somewhere, I thought.

Just as I was about to stand up the room stopped moving up, which caused me to hit my head on the wall behind me.
"Ouch, I mumbled".

I jumped when the roof opened up. The light slipped into the room causing my eyes to hurt. I quickly coverd my eyes with my palms in order to not get sunlight in my eyes. When I take my palms off my eyes I find myself in a box under at least a hundred curious eyes staring at me. I heard some of then talking to each other, probably about me.
"Come on, get upp on your legs Greenie, a large boy called out".

"Gally, get the poor guy out of the box, a large, dark-skinned boy said to the other boy".

"Why me, I don't like newbies, the boy who i assumed was Gally protested".

"I'll get him, I hear a voice say beside the dark-skinned boy". I quickly looked at the person who said it. It was a boy, skinny and he had dirty blond hair. I don't know why but I immediately recognized him. Another name suddently popped into my head.

"Newt? I asked without thinking". My word caused everyone to stare at the blond boy. The boy looked startled and was looking me in the eyes.

"Newt, do you know who this is? The dark-skinned boy asked".

"No, the blond boy answerd confused".

"Then how exactly does he know what your name is? The boy I assumed was Gally questioned agressivly". So his name was Newt, I thought to myself. He seems so famillier, but I don't remember him.

"Don't ask me! Newt answerd defensively".

Newt jumped into the box beside me and reached out a hand. I stared at his hand for a bit before I grabbed it and draged myself up. Newt helped me up out of the box and now I found myself in front of a bunch of boys staring at me. I looked to my right and saw Newt standing next to me. He turned to me and asked, "how do you know what my name is?". I stared into his sparkeling brown eyes.

"I-I don't know, I answerd at last".

"I can't remember.., I continued". Newt nodded understandingly.

"So the Greenie can talk? Gally said mockingly".

"Leave the guy alone Gally, the dark-skinned boy said".

"Whatever, Gally answerd while walking away".

The dark-skinned boy turned around to me.

"Sorry about him, he started".

"It's alright, I answerd.

"My name is Alby, he continued giving me a smile and reaching forward his hand". I smiled and shaked his hand.

"Don't worry Greenie you'll remember your name in a day or two, Alby began.

"Thomas, I interrupted him".

"Pardon? He asked".

"My name is Thomas, I said after clearing my throat".

"That was quick, Alby said a little shocked".

"Newt, he said turning to Newt". " Why don't you show Thomas around?". Newt smiled and nodded.

"C'mon Tommy, he said patting my shoulder". I felt warmth when he touched my shoulder. Tommy? I thought to myself. I just noticed he had a british accent. A BRITISH ACCENT. No one can resist a british accent. And Newts voice with it msde it 100 time better! It was mesmerizing.