Sharing memories..

Thomas' pov:

"THOMAS! the girl yelled before becoming unconscious once again".

"Oh so it's just normal for people to call out a name when they wake up now? Gally said attempting to make a joke".

I was confused and shocked. I didn't know the girl but I recognized her. I could feel everyone staring at me. I felt unconfortable with all these eyes staring at me.

I looked down at Newt who was as well staring at me. His expression told me he was upset but I don't understand why.
I saw Minho jumping in the box to help Newt getting her out of there.

Once they got her out of the box I got a clearer sight of what she looked like. Once I saw her clearer a name hit me.

"Teresa.., I wisperd". Minho and Newt turned to me.

"What do you mean with, Teresa? Newt asked confused".
Shit they heard me..

"Do you know this girl? Minho asked me". I shaked my head.

"I recognized her and a name hit me but nothing else, I answerd".

"Why do you recognize people and know their names? Minho asked".

"I mean, first Newt and now....Teresa I guess, he continued".

"I have no idea, I mumbled". I turned to Newt who was looking at me confused.

"Thomas, if there isn't something your telling us, you have to tell us, Minho said dead serious".

I was a bit angry. Why wouldn't I tell them?! I thought.

"I'm telling you all I know! I shouted". I quickly turned to Newt.

"Newt, you trust me right? I asked him". At first he didn't answer. Then he turned to Minho.

"I trust Tommy, Minho, he said".

My heart went warm at that point. Those words..

I trust Tommy..

Newt trusts me, it made me happy. I couldn't take my eyes of him. His brown eyes and dirty blond hair was mesmerizing. Only when Minho turned to me I stopped staring at Newt.

"If you trust him, then I do too, Minho said".

"I'll go get the med-jacks, Newt said". I watched Newt go to get the med-jacks.

A while later I was standing outside of the opening of the maze.

"Hey, a voice beside me said". I knew who it was.

"Hey Newt, I answerd with a smile". I slowly turned to him.

"So, how are you feeling, you know, after the night in the maze? He asked".

"I honestly don't remember much of it, I answerd".

"Oh, he continued".

I looked at Newt. He was so sweet and precious.

"Do you remember anything at all from before you got to the glade? I asked".
Newt turned to me.

"I remember something, Newt began".

"But I don't know if it was a memory or a dream, he continued".

I nodded.

"I was sitting at a table, in a large room, Newt said".

"There we're a bunch of kids around my age around at the other tables, he continued".
"Then this boy with dark curly hair and a blue shirt came up to me".
"He said hello and asked me if he could sit with me".
"I said yes and he sat down beside me". "He stared at me and I tried not to make eye contact".
"Then I glanced at him and then quickly looked away again, because he was still staring at me".
"He began to laugh, which made me feel confortable".
"And that's all, he finished".

"Intresting, I answerd".

"Maby it was me, I then said jokingly with a smile". Newt smiled and giggled a bit. Newt was so adorable when we laughed.

"Let me tell you about a memory or dream I had, I said".

"Alright, Newt answerd".

"Okay, so I heard a voice in front of me yell, Thomas, help me, I began".
" I see a blond haired boy in front of me".
"I yelled, please let him go and then this lady beside me said, you know we can't do that Thomas".
" I hold onto the boys hands trying to get him out of the guards grip".
"But then another guard grabs me from behind, which caused me to let go of the blond boys hands".
"Then I hear the blond boy yell, Tommy while getting draged into a separet room".
"The door closes and the blond boy was on the other side of the door".
"Please let him go, I cried".
"Then the blond boy yelled, Tommy once again".

"Bloody hell, Newt said". I laughed.

"Yeah, I continued".

"Maby that blond boy was me, Newt said jokingly". We both started laughing.

Then I realized..

What if he actually was the blond boy?..