Hey Blondie..

Thomas' pov:

I ran. Ran as fast as I could through the mazes opening. Just as I came through the maze smashed its walls together.

I was stuck in the maze...

"Why would you do that?! The asian boy asked".

At that point, I started to panic a bit.

"I-, I started but I got interrupted".

"You just killed yourself, the asian boy interrupted".

I walked up to him and saw Alby lying on the ground, unconscious.

"He got stung, the asian boy said".

I silenced. Then I noticed a wound on Albys head.

"What happend to his head? I asked". The asian boy looked at me.

"I did what I had to do, the asian boy answerd". Then he turned around again.

Suddently I heard something. I don't know what but it was a weird sound.

"A griever, the asian boy said worried".

"We should leave now, he continued while starting to walk". I quickly looked down at Alby.

"We can't just leave him here! I protested". The asian boy turned around.

"Hes gone Greenie, the asian boy said with a tear falling from his cheek".

"Well, we still shouldn't leave him, I said". The asian boy looked down at Alby.

"Alright help me carry him, he answerd walking back".

I took one of Albys arms over my shoulders and the asian boy took the other one. Then we started walking arouns the maze. The asian boy told mw where we should go since he knew his way around in te maze. I mentioned that my name was Thomas and he told me his name was Minho.

After walking around many hours, me and Minho we're both exhausted. We put Alby sitting against one of the walls in the maze. Just as we put him against the wall we heard another sound.

"Bloody hell, it's comming closer, Minho said pacing around in a circle".

"We have to go right now! He said".

"We can't leave him! I answers".

"What do you suggest we so then?! Minho asked stressed".

I had to think a second. What do I do?! I thought.

"We need to hide him! I said".

"We are in a maze, Thomas, where could we possibly hide him?! He asked".

I turned to one of the walls in the maze. Then I looked back to Minho.

"Your crazy! He exclaimed when he realized what I suggested.

"Do you have a better idea?! I asked". He slineced.

"Fine, he then said".

A while later when Alby and Minho we're at the hiding in the vines on the wall we heard another sound. I wasn't hiding in the vines yet but the sound was very close at this point. I ran to the other side of the wall and tried staying quiet. I heard the sound comming closer.

Now I was certain that I was going to die. Suddently I thought of Newt. I wanted him to be here now. I began to tear up when I realized that I maby wouldn't see him again. Ever. The thought of it terrified me. I closed my eyes tight and hoped that the griever would leave.

A few moments later I couldn't hear anything anymore. I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily and sat down with my back against the wall. I was tierd and my sight was blurry. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall.

I woke up because I heard someone yelling my name.

"Thomas! A voice yelled in front of me". I opened my eyes and saw Minho with Alby in front of me. I apparently had fallen asleep after the griever went away. I was still alive, it was a miracle.

"Earth to Thomas Minho said while snapping his fingers in front of me".

"Oh sorry, I said while standing up".

"How did you do that? Minho asked me".

"What? I asked confused". He pointed to something to the left. I got shocked when I saw it. A dead griever..

"How did you kill the griever? Minho asked me".

I KILLED A GRIEVER?! I thought. I don't have any memory from that.

"I don't remember killing a griever, I answerd looking Minho in the eyes".

"What do you mean Thomas? He started". " I saw you fighting it and killing it".

I was so confused. I should be able to remember the moment I literally KILLED a bloody griever.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

"Let's just leave, I said".

We helped Alby out of the maze and everyone cheered. Well everyone except Gally. He blamed me for everything that happened.

Suddently I hear a voice behind me. I immediately knew who it was.

"Tommy? The voice said". I turned around quickly, and saw Newt staring at me. His eyes we're red and I knew he had been crying.

"Hey Blondie.., I said with a worried smile".