Training..

Minhos pov:

When me and Thomas came back from the maze, we see Aris, Teresa and Newt heading towards us. I smiled when I saw Aris, but my smile quickly faded away when I saw Teresa holding Aris' hand.

"Hey guys! Teresa exclaimed happily when they arrived".

"Hey, Thomas answerd". Thomas went to Newt and wrapped his arms around him.

"So did you guys find anything new? Newt asked".

"Well, we saw that section 7 was open today, and that section is never open, I answerd". "We went there and looked around for a way out".

"Then we found a circular door, we're thinking it might be a way out, I continued".

"That's good right? Aris asked while Teresa was still holding his hand". I started getting mad and upset but tried hiding my jelousy.

"Yes, but you need a code to open it, I answerd".

"Oh, Aris answerd looking at the ground".

"Yeah but Minho said he might know what the code is, Thomas said".

"Yes that's true, we are going to try it out tomorrow, I continued". Aris looked up again and smiled.

"Why didn't you try it when you we're there? Teresa asked".

"Because it's getting late and the doors are about to close, Thomas answerd".

Just after Thomas said that we hear the doors starting to close. We all turn around watching the doors closing slowly.

"See? Thomas said when the doors closed". There was a moment of silence.

"Anyway, Newt started breaking the silence".

"I'm gonna go, Newt continued". "Thomas, you comming?". Newt smirked. Thomas smirked back.

"Alright, Thomas answerd and they walked away". I turn to Aris.

"So, you ready for training now? I asked Aris". He turned his head to me and nodded exitingly.

"I'll see you later, Aris said to Teresa".

"Okay, Teresa answerd letting go of Aris' hand". Then she said goodbye and walked away.

"Come on then, I said when he turned back to me". I started walking and Aris followed me.

"Alright, I say when we arrive to a place at the glade with much space".

"Firstly, you have to learn how to run even faster, I continue".

"How am I suppost to learn that? Aris asked". I smirked and looked at him. Aris looked at me with a confused face.

"Tag your it! I exclaim tapping his shoulder and instantly running away". Aris smiled and started running after me.

We ran around the whole glade. I laughed when he couldn't tag me. I stop and Aris kepg on running forward and passed me. He quickly stopped and turned to me. Then he ran against me, but just before he got me I started running again.

"To slow! I yell mockingly".

"That's not fair! Aris yelled trying to catch me".

He at last catches up to me.

"Tag your it! He yelled tapping my back and running away again". I turn around and start chasing after him.

We kept chasing each other for an hour. When we we're done, we we're both out of breath panting and laughing. We sat down beside each other and looked at each other grinning. I look up to the sky and he did the same.

"I have to admit that your pretty good at Tag, I say".

"Thanks, Aris answerd proudly". "Intresting way of training others you have".

"Yeah, I don't want training to be boring, I said turning my head to him".

"I'm glad, he answerd".

We sat there talking about running, and how it will be being a runner for a while. Aris pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs shivering.

"Are you cold? I ask worried".

"Just a bit, no need to worry he answerd turning his head to me".

I slowly moved closer to Aris. He looked at me. I wrapped my arm around him. He looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything. He rested his head on my shoulder and started cuddling into me.

My heart started beating faster. I looked at him, he was so adorable. My eyes quickly went from his adorable face to his lips. They looked so kissable. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I held my urge to.

Suddently he looked at me. Our eyes met and it felt like I was drowning in them.

"Thanks, he said smiling".

I want to kiss him.....NO MINHO CONTROL YOURSELF! Just kiss him....NO DO NOT! I mentally slapped myself in the face.

"Of course, I answerd". Aris looked back down and cuddled into me again, I wrapped my arm around him tighter.

A while later Aris fell asleep in my arms. He looked so peaceful..

I picked him up in bridal-style and brought him to his hammock. I gently put him on his hammock not to wake him up. I stood there for a bit, looking at him. He looked like an angel...
Wow that sounded creepy. Minho you weirdo, stop staring at him! I thought to myself.