"Bhaag kidhar rhy ho? Aj tum Bach nhi sakti mere jaan"
(Where are you running? You won't be able to get away)
His voice was haunted, it resembled the devils and evils that humans were afraid of.
Armeena's fragile heart almost stopped but she increased her pace.
But nothing was in her favor, when he overtook her and stood in front of her, halting her movements.

"Please sahib. Please spare me."
Her voice was shivering with turmoil as she joined her hands in front of him, begging.
Shadman met her scared eyes, his eyes hold an unsettling, ominous eeriness that sent chills down her spine.
Ya Allah! Please help me!
Armeena was in fight and flight mode when he took a threatening step towards her.

"No No. Before all this begging, let me share the things I have felt since the first glance I took your way. Armeena my darling, it was serendipitous, who knew a trip will lead me towards you"
Shadman took her dainty hand in his hold, even her hands were a representation of art, her skin felt so soft under the rough pad of his thumb, he almost wanted to pounce on her right here and now.
Armeena sobbed, struggling to make some distance between them, her veil had dropped from her head at some point, revealing the silky strands of her honey colored hair. Shadman was lost in the beauty of her glistening hazel eyes that mirrored the specks of sun light faltering away in the sunset.

"I won't spare you today my love. If I did... I won't be able to spare myself. You know a night this hauntingly beautiful comes once in a blue moon. I'll let my desires consume me then I'll consume you..."
He gave her a meaningful stare. Armeena didn't understood the innuendos behind his words but she could sense that it was something evil. He was evil!

"Sahib my Ama jaan is sick. Very sick. I need to bring this medicine back home or else something will ..."
Armeena trailed off when his fingers touched her parted lips, a sob broke through her trembling lips.
She was scared .. so scared..

"I know mere jaan. You take care of everyone, even the little birds in the fields, and your eyes get bedewed when you see someone else in distress but...who cares for you? I'll take care of you thoroughly, I'll take care of you so well...let me, I don't wanna force you...just let me"
His voice was thick with desires as he bent down and ran his fingers down her temple till her swan like neck. He eyed the veil that was draped over her chest, concealing her womanness.

"What do you want from me sahib? Please let me go"
Shadman smirked at her question. She was so fucking innocent. He almost felt bad at the things he planned to do to her. He almost didn't want to exploit her innocence like that but it was partially her fault...why she had to be so irresistible?

"You know what a marriage is doll face? You know, I could have married you, we could have made such a good looking pair but I have my fiancé back home, the girl my mother choosed for me....even though you're the embodiment of beauty, you're still below our caliber, our standard, I can't imagine the storm that my father will cause if I even thought about marrying someone like you"
Shadman explained, he eyed the matte black range rover that was parked not too far, he fished out the keys from his pocket and pressed a button, unlocking the car.

"So, we will pretend to be a married couple until I'm full, until I'm satiated"
Armeena gasped in horror, what was he saying? This was wrong, She shouldn't have paused, She should have ran away...
She struggled in his grip ferociously but he tightened his hold on her.

"No please No"
Armeena screamed when he started dragging her towards his vehicle.

"I told you little one, you can't get away"
Armeena shook her head. Her heart was beating in her throat. What went wrong? Why was this happening to her?