Part 1- Hogwarts

(YN)
My anxiety was racing, I was struggling to breath transferring from Beauxbatons was different since it was a school for girls I had already been to Diagon Alley for my belongings for school on my own since my parents have too much work to do, I felt lonely which I should've been used to by now since none of the girls liked me from Beauxbatons they all found me intimidating.

I was slowly walking through Platform 9/3-4 with my belongings and my full white owl called snowflake, Snowflake was the only thing in my life that had kept me going. As I just got to board my luggage I looked up to see a pale-skinned, platinum blonde hair young boy look at me and smirk and I immediately fell for his trance not knowing what I was getting myself into while his cold grey eyes pierced through mine like he had seen me before, I smiled back at him being friendly for him to look at me even more and go "Filthy little mudblood" I was furious but I kept it to myself I was indeed in for a long year.

As I boarded the train to Hogwarts a gorgeous brunette haired girl shouted me over to go and sit with her and her other friend, my face immediately lightened I was so relieved to have actually met someone nice for a change.

As I sat down so quietly she quickly looked at me and said "I'm Pansy Parkinson and this is my friend Daphne Greengrass" I looked at her with a huge smile on my face hoping that if I told her my name she wouldn't be scared or intimidated by me so I slowly turned to her and said "Y/N riddle it's nice to meet you both" as soon as I said this her face dropped but not the way I thought she looked at me and I could already tell we was going to be good friends.

As the train got closer to Hogwarts the trolley filled with loads of sweet treats came by and the little old woman turned to us three and suddenly asked " anything of the trolley my dears?" Me, Pansy and Daphne all said no in sync then broke into laughter almost immediately, after we had calmed down that same pale-skinned, platinum blonde haired boy walked past me as I smelt his cologne almost fainting at how strong it was. My nose has always been sensitive so I weren't surprised really. I turned round back facing Pansy and slowly asked her "Who's that boy with the platinum blonde hair and that extremely strong cologne?" She squealed in excitement and said "That hun is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" my breath hitched at his name suddenly remembering how I knew him, "why do you ask Y/N?" I quickly turned round and said "Oh, I've seen him before" almost thinking she didn't hear me, she looked at me in concern with made my heart sink I really didn't want to lose this girl as a friend seeing as I've only just met her.

The train finally came to a stop I was exhausted from that travelling I got of the train with Pansy and Daphne to only cover my ears at a extremely large man booming saying "3rd Years Follow Me Please!" The way Pansy and Daphne reacted to me closing my ears became an amusement to them as I broke out of laughter with them too.

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it's long for my first one but still :)