Part 6:Combat Training

Start from the beginning

She was about to head downstairs before I caught her wrist. This was a perfect time to experiment with my quirk on her but I would have to be careful about the way I go about this since I do not want my real quirk getting out to my classmates.

"Hold on a second Momo, I'd like to take a minute to get familiar with our quirks"

"That is reasonable. Very well then, as you know I could create any non-living thing"

"Does that also include types of gases?"

"Yes it does. I am most familiar with smoke grenades"

"How fast can you make a ball and how many at once?"

"I can only produce it in one second but only one at a time"

I want to see how far her quirk can go with my Multiplier but I needed a convenient way to give her the quirk without seeming suspicious. Some 'encouragement' was needed.

"Oh Hisahi what are you-"

SLAM!

I had her pinned against the wall with our faces inches apart.

WITH THE OTHERS

"Wow, bold move Midoriya~" Mina said.

"That's pretty manly Midobro," Kirishima said.

"All Might, is it okay for Midoriya to do that to Yaoyorozu, ribbit?" Asui asked.

"It's not very conventional, but from watching everyone do their best in this exercise, I trust you all, even Midoriya, so I trust that this is a tactic" All Might said.

"It's a very inappropriate tactic I'd say," Uraraka grumbled with a pout.

"I'm sure it's fine Uraraka haha" Izuku said.

"Indeed, I know Midoriya well enough to say that he wouldn't pull such a stunt without a plan" Iida hoped.

"Hey, maybe turn up the volume so we could hear what they're talking about" Kaminari proposed.

"Absolutely not. I don't think anyone wants to hear what they're saying" Iida boomed.

The class was silent...

"Anyways, it would be impossible to hear them since we don't have any hidden microphones in the building since they would most likely get destroyed or damaged" All Might said.

BACK TO THE EXERCISE

I had slammed my hand to the wall next to her face

"Momo, I know we only met yesterday..."

"Yes...H-Hisashi"

'OMG, HISASHI ARE YOU REALLY!? AND HERE OF ALL PLACES!?! MAYBE IF WE GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER A LITTLE BETTER AND YOU ASKED WHEN WE WERE OUT OF SCHOOL....' Momo thought.

"But I need you..."

"N-No Hisashi, we can't"

'OMG HE NEEDS ME?!? HISASHI!!!'

"To let me hold your face for just a second"

'HISASHI!!! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE SO PERSISTENT!!!'

I had always transferred my quirks to Nana through face contact. I hadn't experimented through other means because I feared it could be more dangerous, but not like the head was already a risky move. I just prefer to operate the best way I know how.

I had pressed my hand against her left cheek. I had transferred Multiplier to her and immediately I felt that she was burning up and started to sweat a bit.