35

The game at the club turned out to be one in which both contestants came out as victors. You can see things clearly now. You always thought it was your fault for trusting too much and loving too hard, but that was only half true. The whole truth is you trusted and loved the wrong person for so long that you didn't quite catch the moment when his affection began to sour.

On the other hand, Jimin's become obsessed with tracking the growth of your business, crunching numbers and even flipping through fabric booklets in his spare time. It's almost as if he owns the place and you've become a godmother who only visits for holiday dinners. You don't mind it. You absolutely love sharing this with him.

Choosing each other at the end of the night and going home together without submitting to total carnal desire was an enlightening experience. You choose him because he makes you feel safe and seen and heard. Anyone can lie beside you and make the bed rock, but only Jimin can refuse sex and then make you melt in his warm arms just by holding you sweetly.

You're unsure for how long he plans to hold out on you and for how long you can last before complaining. It's been difficult viewing his delicious member in the shower and resisting the urge to grab it, or feeling his solid abs pressed against your soft belly and not wanting to pull him into you. But—patience. It's taught you so much patience. And you've learned how much more you enjoy spending time with him because you genuinely like him.

He must be on your mind too much these days because you're fighting a headache as you close the shop and now you can only think of collapsing in bed and sleeping the entire night away. Maybe a mental break is what you need.

You park behind his Porsche and tread inside the house, searching for him in his study and frowning at his absence. "Jimin?"

"Here," he shouts, not exactly pinpointing his location.

Your instinct tells you he's in the bedroom, so you head there without checking the other spaces. Gently, you push open the door and find him just as you expected, smiling and laid out on the mattress, except—things look a bit different.

"It's all new!" he cheers, running his hands along the firm mattress that appears to be made of memory foam instead of metal springs. You might miss the bounce of the old bed, but it really doesn't matter as long as you get to keep him. You giggle and join him in a mini wrestling match before rolling onto your back and letting him win in the end. "It feels different, doesn't it?" he asks.

You mindlessly stare into his dreamy eyes and nod.

"Then it was a good purchase," he says, suddenly tickling your sides. You cackle and crawl away but he grabs you by your legs and pulls you back. "Don't run from me."

You try to reason with him. "I have a headache. Just let me be."

He reaches for your panties and slides them off, tossing them away like they're nothing. "They say this helps with headaches," he vaguely informs.

"Oh, yeah?" you breathily ask.

He doesn't respond with words right away. He bends one of your legs at ninety degrees and kisses the side of your foot. "I love the way you walk," he mutters, kissing up to your ankle, "especially with those heels you wear to work."

You feel yourself growing hot as his lips glide over your calf. "I love how you dangle your legs over my shoulders when I lick you here," he whispers, running a finger between your pussy lips.

You clasp your hands behind your head so as not to rush him, and he licks at the underside of your knee. "I love how you squeeze your legs around me to tell me how good it feels, and the way your thighs shake when you're close to cumming," he says, kissing your already quivering thighs.