7

You step out of the car and into the driveway, wondering how much talking you'll get done before your urges get the best of you. The pathway to the door seems longer than it did before. To be fair, you leapt right into action that night. This time, you knock and patiently wait. The second snowfall of the season begins at the same time Jimin appears at the door.

"Don't mention the snowfall," you say, disapproving of the glamorous addition to your arrival.

"I didn't even notice. All I see is you."

He welcomes you inside and directs you to a sofa in the living room. The whole house looks different when you take your time walking through it. "How was your day?" he asks.

Oh, where to begin? "It didn't go at all as I planned, but it's better now," you say, instantly uplifted by his company.

"Where were you? It sounded like you were having a great time."

You chuckle and tuck your legs under yourself, getting comfortable on the velvety soft sofa. "I was just having a drink. It was actually more traumatizing than fun."

He frowns. "Did something happen?"

"No," you quickly deny. "I ran into an old friend and it brought back some sour memories." Was it an old friend, though? You're still uncertain if that was real—if it was really him or a stranger. "Anyway, tell me what you did today."

He rests his head on the sofa and blows a raspberry. "I work from home. It's freeing but can sometimes feel like I'm trapped in a cage. I went for a jog to get outside and breathe fresh air. Then I got bored and started to think of you."

"You only think of me when you're bored?"

"Should I think of you all day?"

You smirk. "No, I wouldn't want you obsessing over me. I'm not really available, if you know what I mean," you say, playing with the frays at the end of Jungkook's scarf that holds your outfit together.

"Sounds like you just want something casual," he deduces. "This is casual," he confirms, turning his head to peek at your face and pulling his lips into a sneaky smile.

"If it's so casual, we shouldn't talk too much," you say. "Words put unnecessary meaning into things. We could just be silent."

He presses his thick lips together and nods, staring into you like he sees the universe beyond your eyes. There's a calmness about him that allures you, especially in this moment when you so desperately desire peace and quiet. You haven't yet figured out a foolproof method to moving forward in life without tagging old baggage, but you're definitely trying. The way Jimin blinks and breathes so delicately makes you crave him even more.

"You're beautiful," you exhale, out of breath and filled with wonder.

He chuckles shyly. "No, you're beautiful." He brushes the loose strands of hair from your face and strokes his fingers along the outline of your warm cheek. "You're absolutely gorgeous."

Unable to resist any longer, the sound of his voice sends tempestuous tingles to your core. You move towards him gingerly, as if the air around you might shatter and ruin the moment. With your lips against his, you whisper, "I just want to feel good." You graze your fingers through his silky locks and crawl into his lap. He presses his hand to the small of your back and brings you in for a passionate kiss.

"I can do that for you," he mutters.

You paw and grab at one another, building the temptation until it becomes aggressive and desperate. He lays you on the sofa and scrupulously removes your stockings, making sure not to cause any rips or tears. He unties the scarf and undoes each button with attention, as if the careful removal of clothing serves a vital role in foreplay. Actually, there's something wildly erotic about the way he tends to you despite his obvious urges. Then, he undresses himself, allowing you to lounge as he does all the work. He's got it perfectly handled.