3

He kisses you twice as hard and nudges the door closed, slamming your small figure against the hard wooden slab. Caged in his embrace, he cradles your head in one hand and grips at your curves with the other. Your arms encircle him, moaning as he lifts your limber legs around his waist. You cling to him like a koala on the trek to his bedroom.

He throws you onto the bed, glaring down at you with a timid hunger that only threatens to grow. "I thought we'd talk for a bit," he says, swiping the saliva from his swollen lips.

"There isn't much to talk about," you say, removing your clothes in swift, practiced movements. "But there's a lot we can do."

His lips twitch as he throws his head back, fruitlessly fighting the urge to tear you down to your core. "I want to get to know you," he persists, stroking your inner thighs with buttery fingers that spread delectable tickles and tingles to all the right places.

You grab his wrist and pull him atop you. "There's only one thing to know," you breathe against his idle mouth. "I want you."

He bites at your lip before removing his clothing in a rush, revealing the animal underneath. "I'll give you what you want," he affirms.

Your teeth tug at the skin of his warm neck, and when he groans in agonizing pleasure, you lay a gentle kiss upon his supple cheek. "It's been a while since I've done this," you confess. "I'm not sure how it'll be."

"It'll be wonderful," he promises. "I'll take excellent care of you."

You push him onto his back, trading places for a moment. "I trust you will." Painting his bare torso with curious fingers, you marvel at his toned chest and chiseled abs. And judging by the bulge that cushions your ass, he's as well-endowed as you imagined. "But first, let me take care of you," you proffer.

Crawling lower, you tease his skin with warm breaths as you pant in excitement. You tug on the waistband of his briefs and giggle at the spring of his hardened cock, palming him as it throbs and thickens. He easily unravels as you string him along.

"Don't make me suffer," he pleads.

"Shh," you coo, "You're almost ready." After removing his briefs entirely, you slowly stroke him in your hands, gazing up with low lids and sultry eyes. He reflects your expression, but a thousand times more intense.

Now that you've gained his full attention, you wrap your lips around his member and invite him into your mouth, tickling him with your tongue along the way. Every bulging vein and textured ridge massages your throat as you devour him whole. He smooths your hair from your face and revels in your immaculate beauty. You watch as he admires your performance, and you hum in delight as his cock slides down your throat again. He tightens his grip on your hair and forces himself deeper but lets go right away. "Sorry," he heaves.

You gag and pull him out of your mouth, grateful to catch your breath for a second. "Don't be," you slur, "I love the taste."

His toes curl as you spit on the tip and resume running your mouth up and down his gorgeous shaft. Saliva spills from your lips, but you slurp before it drips. His hips buck suddenly and he bites his lip to stifle a passionate groan. "Don't be shy," you giggle. "You can tell me if you like it."

Your confidence amuses him. "I like it," he admits.

You smile and tap his cock against your swollen lips. "Mmm, I like it, too."

That's the final straw. He loses composure and turns you onto your back, spreading you open and pulling you in by your thighs. He bites at your panties and tears them away, leaving you bare and needy. Your legs hang over his shoulders in utmost anticipation.