A Deal With The Devil

(Your POV)

His eyes looked heavy. His jaw and hands shook. He tried to keep a straight face, but I could tell he was dying inside. The pain it would bring him to watch me bleed out in front of him by his own cut would be excruciating. I looked around the room, taking one last look at the soldiers still alive in front of me. But that was when a spark ignited in me and I made a huge realization.

These soldiers wont live without me. They will get eaten alive out there. I have to live, live long enough to save my brave scouts.

My teeth gritted. And I looked Levi dead in the eyes. He looked up to me. We had a conversation with out eyes.

Please... I can't do this (Y/N).
Levi, you have to.

He gave me one more soul draining stare. Between the pain I would be causing Levi, and the fact that even more people would die even after I was gone because of me, I quickly realized I couldn't go yet.

I slightly nodded to Levi in defeat, and whispered unnoticeably to him. "Fine. I'll stall, you think of a plan, quick."
He gulped and nodded back. That's when I put on my show once again.

I turned my head to Nile Dok and gave him a great wide grin.
"So Nile. Before I rip your strongest soldier to sheds, I have a question."
He slightly nodded and looked at Levi with a gulp. I could tell he was putting all his faith in him to take me down, if humanity's strongest soldier couldn't take me down, then no one could.
"What are you going to do with me if Ackerman wins the fight?" I asked intrigued.
He looked down and furrowed his brows, "You will be placed on trial, put in prison, and there is a great possibility you will be executed." He grunted.
I let out a light hum and walked around a bit.
I looked at the lifeless bodies standing under me and made sure not to trample them.
"'Shinzo wo sasageyo'." I chuckled. "In your own opinion, how much is the life of one soldier compared to a regular civilian?" I asked Nile while looking at the fallen soldiers in front of me.
He responded a bit confused, "Civilians always come first. We dedicate our hearts to humanity."
I chuckled loudly and looked up to him and held my hands behind my back, "What is the purpose of sending hundreds of soldiers and scouts to certain death if it gets you no where then? Are there lives still worth less than a civilian, dying without adding any sort of help to saving humanity?"
He stuttered, "I-I..."
I rolled my eyes. "Well you see Nile. A rational person might think that I served some of these soldiers below me with mercy. These scouts, I gave them a painless merciful death, there is no doubt that if they went back out beyond these walls, they would die a painful useless death."
He banged his hands against the wooden railings, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL THEIR DEATHS USELESS! THEY HAVE DONE MORE TO HELP SAVE HUMANITY THAN YOU COULD EVER TRY TO!"
I burst out with laughter. A disgusted look spread across his face.
"Oh....Oh my gosh!" I laughed, "Aw you are just so clueless aren't you Nile!"
I swung my arms out and spun around. "LOOK AROUND! LOOK AT THE SCOUTS FACES!" I yelled.
Nile scoffed with confusion, "What are you talking about, psycho?!"
I pointed at every single one of them.
I looked back to Levi quickly. He looked lost. Levi shook his head slightly at me, almost saying, i don't know what to do. I nodded at him and continued on with my last ditch resort plan. It was all or nothing now.
"HAHA! COME ON NOW! DONT' LIE, I KNOW YOU RECOGNIZE ME! MY BRAVE SCOUTS!" I shouted throughout the room.
I heard some loud gasps. Nile Dok's eyes flashed quickly around the room, trying to figure out what was going on.
"What is this!" Nile shouted.
"This is my last offer Nile!" I said to him, "Join forces with me, and the last soldiers that will die will be the ones already on the floor."
He glared at me, and I glared back.
A soldier shouted from behind me, "Is it true!? Are you who we think you are!?"
I quickly turned to face the scouts. I gave him a sympathetic look, "Sorry honey, it's true."
More excruciating gasps emerged around me. I noticed a single tear drop from the scout's face.
I spun right around to face Nile Dok.
"I am sick of all this killing. I did what I have done to save lives. Now, Nile Dok. I will ask you, join forces with me, I will save humanity from titans, take down any man you task me to, train thousands of soldiers if I must! Join me now, and let us save humanity!"
Silence overcame the room. I grabbed my jack and put it on. Slowly, I walked up the steps towards Nile.
His jaw quivered before me as I walked up to him.
"Who...who a-are you..?" His voice cracked.
I gave him my signature smile and extended my hand to shake with his.