The Big Reveal

(Levi POV)

"(Y/N), you probably wont like what I'm about to tell you. I think we should go somewhere a bit more private." You said with concern.
"Ok, I think I know just the place" She replied.
She led me for a while, until we eventually got to a little creek far from the base. The view was nice, the sun was out and the rays of sunshine perfectly highlighted (Y/N)'s gorgeous face.
We sat down on the grass. I was hesitant at first, the grass was a bit dirty, but I sat down anyways. I began to tell her everything that happened last night.

-Time skip-

A new expression I hadn't seen before appeared on her face. It was a mix of disappointment, fear and anger.
"You are 100% sure I told you all that?" She said sternly.
"Ya, you told me everything—"
I was cut off. (Y/N) had tackled me to the ground and held me in a chokehold. Something was wrong. Why was she acting like this. Her voice was trembling with rage. I saw a whole new side of her. "This time I'm not joking... I should have never told you any of that. If you were any other person I would kill you right here right now, but I owe you one for taking me to the infirmary. Consider my debt to you repaid." She released the grip around my neck. I was furious. Every time something doesn't go her way, she attacks.
Once she got up off the ground I ran at her. I took her by the neck and choked her against a tree. "STOP ATTACKING ME! IM ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU" I shouted in her face. She didn't resist one bit, Strange. Choking on her breath a bit, she replied laughing, "do I have to remind you *cough* who is stronger here Levi?"
That only made me more furious. I punched her in the gut.
She grunted, "Last warning Levi, this time I wont hold back."
"Try me." I responded with a smirk.

(No ones POV)

Levi clearly underestimated your power.
"Try me." He said with a smirk. You laughed back. Giving him no time to react, you grabbed his hands which were around your neck. You pulled your legs up, wrapped them around his neck, and threw him to the ground. Once he landed face first to the ground you jumped up, showing him a bit of mercy. You put your foot on the back of his head shoving his face into the dirt. "You may be good at killing titans and bullshit. But I am EXCELLENT at killing people. Remember this, if I can take you down that easily while I'm injured, you don't want to see me when I'm mad and at my full capacity."
You lifted your foot off his head and pulled him up to his feet. Anger was visibly fuming off his face. He rubbed the dirt off his face and caught his breath.
"RAHHHHH" He raged towards you and tackled you to the ground. You let him. He began to punch you in the face, "IM SICK OF ALL YOUR THREATS. LET. ME. HELP. YOU!" After 3 good punches to the face. You had enough. You flipped him over and got up. You didn't retaliate, you deserved those punches.
You stood up and collected yourself, dusting the dirt off you. "You know it's rude to kick a man when he's down." You chuckled. "You win Levi. Our little 'acts' seem to do well around other people. But not to good on each other. Let's just cut the shit and be ourselves." You put on a fake smile and extended a hand to help him up. "Fine, brat." He grabbed your hand and you both talked for a bit.

"So tell me about this plan of yours. If Erwin sees the illustrations and connects the dots, I'm as good as dead." You sighed.

"Don't freak out... But I think we should tell Erwin." Levi said quietly.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! HE'LL KILL ME ON THE SPOT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY OF HIS COMRADES IF HAVE PROBABLY KILLED!" You shouted.

Levi sighed. "Erwin owes me one. He may be mad at first, but I hope he will realize that with you on the scouts, we could finally save humanity once and for all."