The Day It All Went To Hell.

(Levi POV)

At the little touch of her shoulder (Y/N) spun around. Her hair flew out of her face. Erwin and I simultaneously gasped.
(Y/N) took the soldier, flipped him upside down, and sent him flying to the ground.
I jumped into action. This was the only way. I tackled (Y/N) to the ground and rolled us under the table.
I covered her mouth with my hand and whispered in her ear. "(Y/N)! Please! Trust me for once!"
And at the sound of my words, she stopped resisting. I looked out from under the table. Soldiers running in from all sides.
Erwin yelled, "Levi! Get out here! Help me hold them off!"
I let go of (Y/N). She whispered back to me, "levi, i can take them. Let me help."
"no (Y/N). they can't know. Stay here." I said quietly as I slipped out from under the table.

Erwin and I switched into fight mode.
It was perfectly understandable for us to fight them, seeing as they were aggressively running towards us.
Erwin stood on one side of the desk, I stood on the other.
One by one, we immobilized any soldier that tried to come in contact with (Y/N).
By pushing them back, scaring them off, or beating them up, we did whatever we could to protect (Y/N)'s identity.
But soon, the beaten down soldiers came rushing back. There would be no way of stopping them without killing them. They were way to eager to see (Y/N)'s face, almost suspiciously weird.
I looked to the stands. Nile Dok and Dot Pyxis stood together and watched diligently as we fought off the soldiers. Something was definitely up. It made no sense why they were this anxious to see just a simple soldiers face.

The fallen soldiers came back at me, and the same with Erwin.
They attacked all at once. It became to much. I looked back under the table, as I used the last fibre in my being to hold them back. I gritted my teeth and said with regret, "help me out—"
(Y/N) instantly came swinging out from under the table.
She swiftly zoomed around the room debilitating all the soldiers who dared to step a foot out of the gates. Somehow, she managed to hide her face during it all. I looked to Erwin with a worried face. He was panting from exhaustion.
People laid on the ground like dead ants. The soldiers who stayed in the stands watched with scared eyes.

(Y/N) stood in the middle of the room, a little bit away from where Erwin and I were. She stood tall and straightened her jacket. Her hair was now very obviously covering her face. Subtle wasn't an option anymore.

(Y/N) spun around slowly, looking at the dozens and dozens of soldiers laying on the ground rolling in pain.
She stopped, and turned around abruptly. Facing the direction of Nile Dok and Dot Pyxis.
In a theatrical manner, (Y/N) threw open her arms and tilted her head to the left.
Pulling a little bit of hair out of her face, she showed her wide devilish grin to them. And immediately followed up with a sarcastic curtsy.

I looked up to see their reactions. They stood there with there arms crossed with an intrigued look on their faces.
Their eyes followed (Y/N) as she walked across the room towards Erwin and I.
She gave us a light tap on the forehead as she walked between us, heading for the door.
We followed behind her out the door.

Everyone was on edge. All the scouts watched horribly confused, and all the garrison and military police soldiers lay on the ground in pain.

We stepped out of the building. Erwin closed the doors behind us.
His face held no emotion. He didn't say a word.
The minute we left the building, he sent a punch roaring towards (Y/N)'s face.
He punched her in the stomach. She fell to the ground. He kicked her multiple times in the stomach and legs. He picked (Y/N) up by the arms and threw her effortlessly against the wall of the building.
I didn't stop him. I didn't move a single muscle.
(Y/N) spit out blood and wiped it off her mouth.
Erwin came at her again, kneeing her in the stomach.
He punched her in the face a couple of times again.
(Y/N) fell back to the ground.
Erwin sent one last powerful kick into her stomach.