Crisis

TW: mention of rape
(Levi POV)

You screamed, "ERWIN!"
Erwin shot up out of his chair, "(Y/N)! WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING, DON'T DO IT!"
(Y/N) sighed as a small tear trickled down her cheek, "I was supposed to turn you in that day Levi. But I failed. I was supposed to kill you that day Erwin. But I failed. All because I can't choose. Sweet girl who can kick a guys ass when she wants? Or cold hearted murderer with no regrets? These past years, I have been trying to find the perfect in between. But now I realize, there can't be an in between. I have to choose." She took a step closer to me and turned her back from Erwin.

 "And when I come back here today, I overhear you betraying me

"And when I come back here today, I overhear you betraying me. I can't help but feel sorry for you. I thought you were smarter than that." She sighed.
I saw Erwin behind her grab a glass and motion it towards her head. I nodded. Erwin threw the glass with perfect aim towards (Y/N)'s head. But she ducked. She didn't even look back at Erwin. She just knew. By pure luck, the glass passed over her head and missed mine. It smashed on the wall behind me. She stood back up and walked closer to me, the glass cup didn't phase her, "Honestly I don't know what to do. I could walk out of here and go to bed, or I could kill you both and go to bed. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm tired. *yawn* Ya, I'm pretty fucking tired." She turned around right before she got very close to me and started randomly walking around the room. "Erwin, what do you think of me. Give me your honest answer." She questioned.
Erwin cleared his throat, "I think you are an invaluable soldier, but you can be unpredictable at times." She nodded back at him, "I don't usually care about the opinions of others. But I can sense you only tell truth, and I respect that." She took a deep breath and sat back in the chair. "Let me tell you a nice little story about "The killer of men" Erwin." Erwin confusingly nodded back.

(Y/N) began, "13 years old. I spent my days by myself. I scraped up enough money from begging and bought some food and a 10 pound bag of flour. Everyday, I thought of a new way to strike the bag. I hung the bag from the ceiling and fought it like a real person. I released my pent up anger on that bag. In my spare time, I liked to stretch and become more flexible. I can do the splitsss, I can do a rollout attackkkk, pretty much anything you could think of. But after a while, things got boring. I went outside and tried to talk to some people. I didn't know who was bad or who was good. Eventually I came across about 5 men in an alleyway. I asked them how they were doing, and how there day was. They pulled me into the alley and tried to rape me. Now don't get all sad and shit. That was a good day for me! I learned 3 main things, be careful who you trust, weak spots on a human body, and how much pain a person can tolerate before they die. If you are wondering how the hell a 13 year old girl killed 5 grown men singlehandedly, I'll explain. One held me down, 4 others watched. I saw a beautiful knife in his pocket and I used it the slit that mans throat. This part is a little funny, the 4 others ran after me and I stabbed them all in the groin! I watched them bleed out, and right before they could pass out, I cut their necks.
On the way back home. I came across another guy. I still had the knife in my hand, and I was drenched in blood. He went by the name of Kenny the ripper. Guy stopped me and asked me what I did and why I was covered in blood. I told him what happened and he patted me on the back." She stopped to catch her breath, "Should I continue on?"
"YES!" I blurted from the back of the room. 'She knew Kenny?! What!!??' You thought.