The expedition

(Levi POV)

As we rode on high alert through enemy territory, my mind was elsewhere.

I felt torn. I wanted to forget that (Y/N) is a cold hearted murderer, that she must always be on high alert for people looking to take her down. In all situations where she is faced with a problem, she kills. Her own intelligence is to much for her own self to handle. It always seemed like she had a fool proof plan the minute she needed one. (Y/N) was mysterious in many ways, and that was part of the reason I was drawn to her. I could never forgive or understand how comfortable she is with death, swatting people down like flies and not carrying a speck of regret with it. Something that truly bothered me deep down but I did understand now, how she was ok with dying. I understood after last night though, she explained that it would be a simple easy task for her to take down many people if she wanted to, but that was something I never wanted to witness. And that (Y/N) would be okay with dying in worthy enough hands, after all of the lives she has taken. She kept many things from me, and I kept even more things from her, I can sense that there would be a break soon with us, (Y/N) was a very private person, after all that she revealed to me, I knew that she had many more secrets.

It made my stomach turn in confusion why I was so drawn to her, that I even said i love you... It was only little over a month ago where I dedicated my entire existence to killing her. I blamed her for Farlan and Isabel's death. But I now realize, as great of a soldier and fighter I am, I specialize in killing titans, and (Y/N) specializes in killing everything. There will always be a rift in dominance between us. My life long dream for years, all the suffering I had endured, all the people I had shut out, it was all just to see the pleasure and satisfaction of watching (Y/N)'s body grow lifeless in front of me.
No matter how much I wanted to deny it, I can't help but want to puke at the fact that (Y/N) will always be stronger than me. She hides it as much as she can, but sometimes I lay awake at night wondering how much power she held when she was truly unleashed. I tremble at the thought.
-
"Levi? Levi!" I heard a yell next to me.
"Ugh, whatever, I'll handle this." Metal scratched and I hear a quick zip.
I snapped out of my thought and I saw (Y/N) fly off towards three 12 meter titans, and two 5 meter titans.
I looked to my right, Erwin was on his horse, diligently watching (Y/N) as she fearlessly charged off towards the titans running towards us. A loud strong scream caught my attention. Metal slicing and bodies thumping to the ground. The splatter and gushing of blood sprayed. Loud thumping footsteps alerted me. I looked back to (Y/N), she was still taking down 2 more titans next to her. An 15 meter abnormal titan completely disregarded her and bolted towards us. I looked to Erwin, asking him permission to go take down this titan, but I turned my head back when I heard one more loud raging feminine scream. Soaring through the air, (Y/N) quickly killed the other 2 titans and zoomed towards the abnormal running straight ahead towards us. She did a few flips in the air to gain momentum and power, and then came raining down on the titan from above. (Y/N) cut deep into its flesh, causing its blood to drench her. Not one inch of her body wasn't covered in titan blood. I looked the corner of my eye to Erwin. I saw his chest rise and a rose colour spread across his face.
No way. There was no way he blushed for (Y/N). Even after I told him she wad mine?! No way.
(Y/N) came zipping back towards our group drenched in blood. She was panting and gasping for air heavily. Another blush spread across Erwins face, but he quickly wiped it off when (Y/N) jumped back on her horse.
"A - little help....—woulda been nice- Levi!" (Y/N) said gasping for air.
Steam surrounded her entire body as the titan blood slowly vanished.
Erwin looked back to (Y/N), but quickly straightened his face and kept his eyes straight ahead.
I didn't speak a word to either of them.

Time went past and (Y/N) had regained her strength.
"3 ABNORMALS! HEADING THIS WAY!" I heard as voice scream.
(Y/N) and I looked to each other and nodded synchronously.
I smirked, "lets go give 'em hell."
We zoomed off. And we saw the titans approaching.
"I GOT THE TWO ON THE LEFT!" (Y/N) yelled.
I nodded and went for the right one.
I saw (Y/N) do something different.
She flew close to the ground, almost touching it. Zooming between the titans to trick them to bend down to grab her. With them bending down, she zoomed up and effortlessly cut the napes of the 2 titans. They may be smart, but she's smarter.