i love you

*warning: smut this chapter*
-
(Levi POV)

"For fucks sake Levi! I don't care where we go! Just fuck me already!" (Y/N) whined in your ear as you flew through the air back to your old house. Those words that left her mouth were enough to make you weak in the knees, but you had to go back to your house.
"don't worry...we're almost there..." You whispered in her ear.
In a effort to 'tie her over', you adjusted your grip on her and rested your hand on her butt. You sneakily moved your fingers around over her clothes, and a small moan escaped her. (Y/N)'s eyes flickered in front of you as you moved you fingers down there. "fuckkk Levi..." (Y/N) moaned.
It was hard for you to hold (Y/N), fly, pleasure her, and keep yourself together all at once, but once you saw your house in sight, you exhaled in relief. You dropped to the ground with (Y/N) still in your arms.
You kicked open the door and ran with (Y/N) up to your room. You put her down and you both began to hastily rip off your ODM gear. "Where are we?" She asked as she undid the straps of her ODM gear.
"This is my old house." You panted out as you tore off the straps.
All (Y/N) said after that was just a simple "oh."
Once you finished undoing your ODM, you ran over and helped (Y/N) undo her straps. Neither of you could wait to tear each others clothes off and get to it. And you were even more excited because of what (Y/N) said on the rooftop, 'I'm all yours...you can do whatever you want to me...' You were going to milk that for all you could.
As soon as you got the last strap off of (Y/N) you picked her up and smashed her into the wall. As you two made out, she ripped off your shirt in one swift motion. She pulled away from the kiss and gasped at your natural beauty. (Y/N) took one look at your perfectly toned abs and looked back up to your eyes, she held your face, "Holy shit Levi...I know this isn't really the first time I've seen you like this, but still, you are like the hottest guy I have ever fucking seen..." She didn't know it, but those words made you almost want to faint.
You smashed your lips back against hers. You could feel her cold frail hands run along your chest. She seemed to be very attracted and fascinated with your abs. While still kissing aggressively, you slowly undid the few buttons on her shirt, to reveal her wearing a sexy black lace bra that matched perfectly with her outfit. You dropped her from the wall and stepped back, admiring her. "Hey!" (Y/N) said frustrated because you dropped her. She quickly realized why you were staring.
"tch, they are just fucking boobs man. If you want it, take it! I told you I'm all yours?!" She said as she pointed to her boobs.
(Y/N) waited there for you to make a move for about 20 seconds. You were too amazed by her to even move, all you could do was stare. Slowly, (Y/N) moved closer to you. She looked at your eyes and took your hands in hers. (Y/N) took your hands and placed them on her bra. You couldn't stop staring, (Y/N)'s body was hypnotizing. As she placed your hands on her, she reached her hands back around to unhook her bra. Slowly, she moved your hands off her and took off her bra, laying it on the floor. She never broke eye contact with you. Once (Y/N) revealed her bare breasts, she moved your hands back onto them. She looked at you, and then your hands, expecting you to say something, (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.
"Ugh! Come on Levi! Do something!" (Y/N) said annoyed.
Suddenly, without thinking, you picked her up and threw her on the bed. "Last time you were scared? What changed?" You asked with a devilish grin on your face.
(Y/N) rolled her eyes and groaned, "Ughh! To many questions." She pulled you down and flipped you under her. You couldn't help but smile at her. She was perfect in every way. You really did love her.
"So, for your reward for being soooo patient today, what would you like me to do for you?" (Y/N) said with a smirk overtop of you.
You thought for a second before an idea popped into your brain. You smirked back to her and pushed (Y/N) off of you lightly. She was a little confused, but she went with it. Still shirtless, you got up and walked to the foot of the bed. You stared at a half naked (Y/N) on the bed before you spoke in a gravely hot voice, "anything?"
She smirked back and crawled on the bed towards you, "anything."
You grabbed her sharp jaw and brought her face up to yours, "take it then. I leave it up to you what you want to do with it."
(Y/N) chuckled and then ordered you to the bed, "Lay down, and I'll take it from here."
The soft sheets soon met with your skin, you laid on your back with your hands behind your head smugly.