Have you reached your decision Sir?

(Your POV)

The door slowly creaked open. You sat yourself up on the couch and you tried to pull on your clothes.
"I like your note, it was uhh very....nostalgic?" You laughed.
You got no response. You looked to the door. There stood a young looking man with a gun in his hand.

-young
-shaky hands
-afraid to talk
-isn't moving

You sighed and pulled a blanket over yourself. If this guy wanted to kill you he woulda done so by now, and if he was smart, he would actually aim the gun at your head.
"Look kid, I'll cut to the chase. I'm clearly very indisposed here, but I'm still not afraid to kick your ass. Answer me some questions and I'll let you live. Okay?"

"O-okay" he mumbled while shifting the gun around in his hands.
"It's ok, come take a seat. I've been where you are before. Let's just talk." You offered.
The guy slowly walked over to the seat across from you.
"How did you know I was here?" You questioned.
"um, I was told you were in here by one of our watchers..." He whispered.
"Hm. Ok. Let me give you a bit of advice, when you wanna make yourself seem threatening, you hold the gun to their head." You advised with sympathy. He nodded at you. "Who do you work for?" You asked, this time seeming more serious.
"I'm um in a gang and they are looking for you..." He said. "Why, why do they want me? Money? They want my skills? Revenge?" You raised your voice. "I'm not supposed to know...but I overhead my superiors talking about the 'inner police'...I have a hunch that the inner police want to capture you...and they are hiring small gangs looking to make a quick buck to try to gain information on you before all the inner police ambush you..." He said.
"Dammit...Okay, thanks kid. I appreciate your help. Next time you try to kidnap someone, wear a mask over your face. And if you need anymore help, or advice, you know where to find me...It's the least I can do for ya." You sighed.
"Thank you miss." He said as he got up to walk out the door.

'Fuck! Inner Police? Dammit, if all those guys come after me at once, I'm dead meat...' You raged at yourself.
You were deep in thought when the door opened again. 'Please be Levi please be Levi.' You thought.
"(Y/N)? Why did I just see a guy walk out of here with a gun?" Levi questioned as he brought the food over to you.
"Close the door." You sighed.
"They are getting close Levi. It's the inner police looking for me now. That kid just spilled his guts, and tried to kidnap me." You groaned.
Levi laid the food in front of you and sat across from you, in the seat the guy was just in. "Inner Police? Shit." Levi said.
You played around at your food with your fork, "I know. But I don't wanna talk about that right now...Let's talk about us, like you said in that stupid note." You laughed. Levi laughed as well, "Hey! You wrote it first!"
You both chatted as you ate your food with each other, "Levi, I um, never did apologize for being a complete dickhead to you earlier...I'm sorry, I'm just used to handling these situations by myself in the past." You apologized.
"It's okay (Y/N) I don't mind the occasional fight now and then, it helps me become stronger. And a fight with you., sheesh, I got a lot to learn." Levi slightly laughed.
You both picked at your food before you asked Levi a question, "What was your childhood like?"
Levi hesitated for a second, but eventually gave in, "My mom died when I was young, I never had a dad. After mom died I moved in with my uncle for a bit. He taught me to fight and crap. But he left me one day, and I just cared for myself from then on. Stealing when I needed food, killing when I had to."
You slightly mumbled back at him.
"Levi, if Erwin doesn't accept my deal tomorrow morning, I am going to have to run. The inner police are hot on my tail. I-I can't guarantee I'll ever see you again...But you have to promise me something, if I have to run I need to know something. I need you to make sure that no one ever knows you knew me. If anyone finds out, who knows what will happen to you... they could torture you for answers on my whereabouts, or kick you from the scouts..." You said with a shaky voice as you looked Levi in the eyes.
"Don't worry (Y/N) I know Erwin will accept the deal. He's too smart to turn it down." Levi whispered as he placed a hand on your face. "Levi, but there is a chance, so I will make a promise to you...If I have to run, please move on with your life. I will be ok. But I promise that one day, no matter how far away in the future, I will find my way, back to you..." You said as a tear rolled off your cheek.