Suspicion

(Your POV)

"Oh my God hahaha" You manically laughed to yourself as you sliced your apple. You heard the door close behind you. A small smile appeared on your (S/C) face. "Levi Levi Levi, what am I gonna do with you." You swallowed the last bit of your apple. And moved to the shower to wash off the memories of what just happened. Carefully tiptoeing as if someone could hear you. Delicate toes touch the cold tile as you step in the shower to turn on the water. As you step into the steaming water all you could think of was his words ringing in you mind '____ at 7pm'. As you relaxed while the hot water trickled down you back you wondered 'should I actually go?' You questioned yourself. You put your dilemma on pause and finished washing your (H/C) locks. As you turned the water off and your toes hit the cold tile once again, you didn't wince. It was almost like you had accepted the discomfort before it happened. An idea hit your brain. "Tomorrow I will go. I'll watch his house from a distance, and if the coast is clear I'll go in" You talked to yourself, "This could be my chance to take down Ackerman and his squad. THIS COULD SET ME FREE!" You ecstatically screamed!
There was no time to waste, it was already dusk. You only had a little under 24 hours to make a plan that could get you out of the underground and erase your hideous past, once and for all.

(Time skip to dawn)

You groaned as you lifted your head from the table. "Oh shit!" You just remembered you had fell asleep last night while thinking of your plan. You jumped to your feet hurriedly making some toast and black tea. Last night, you had planned to take a trip down to the meeting spot just to see what was down there. You had never been to that side of the underground. The fear the someone would recognize you was to much to bear. As your tea boiled you changed your clothes into an all black outfit with a large hood. You had armed yourself with 7 knives, 2 on your ankles, 2 on your hips, 2 under your arms, and 1 large knife on your back. You didn't like guns, knives were more reliable, and they were quite. When you reached the point to put on your boots, all the memories came flooding back. The screams and crying of your victims. The way they pleaded before you slit there throats. But that wasn't you anymore. The important thing was that you had put that life behind you and was a better person now.
You slowly drank your tea as you confirmed the first part of your plan. "Okay, I will walk near the location and see if I can gain any useful information." You confidently muttered to yourself.
You let out a deep exhale before you walked out your back door and threw your hood over your head.

(Levi POV)

I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). It's weird, I felt no guilt when I stole those boxes so many times, but when I learned those boxes were for the orphans, I almost felt like barfing. If I were (Y/N) I would have already killed me. What I had done was unforgivable. But last night, when she held that knife to my throat, I couldn't help but find her even more attractive. She was feisty and wasn't afraid to do what she wanted. "What are you thinking Levi! This girl wants to kill you." You yelled to yourself. "Dammit, she's coming here tonight. What am I going to do." You deeply sighed with a cup of black tea in your hand, placing your index and thumb on the bridge of your nose, when Isabelle came crashing in. "Levi! I was looking for you! Me and Farlan were thinking that tonight we could go take some food from the market! You in?" She squealed. "Sorry Isabelle, but I have some business to take care of tonight." You said as you patted her head. "Okay then, maybe tomorrow! Bye!" She skipped out of the house. "Man I have really fucked it up now." You whispered.

(Your POV)  {Time: 1pm}

I made my way cautiously to the location. I had to sneak now. I hid in a alleyway which had a perfect view of the front door. I sat there for about 10 seconds when I saw a short girl with red-ish hair and pigtails walk out. "Who is this?" You whispered to yourself. You didn't know why, but you felt a strong urge to follow this girl. You quickly trailed behind this girl making sure she wouldn't notice you. She was just walking around the market like a normal person would. After 5 minutes you realized following her would get you no where, so you headed back to spy on Levi.
You were about to turn the corner back into the alleyway you were hiding in before when you heard 2 voices. You quickly peeked around the corner to see 2 men in black jackets with their collars up, they were whispering. You immediately knew one of them was Levi. You quietly jumped up on the building to get a better view of who that man he was talking to was. He had messy dirty blond hair. You listened hard but couldn't hear what they were saying. This made you frustrated, and you were now bored. An idea popped into your mind. You wanted to mess with them and see how they would react, because clearly they were talking about something secretive. You found a bottle on the roof and threw it to the opposite end of the alley. When they heard the crash they jumped and moved their backed quickly against the walls. You laughed quietly to yourself and left. You ran along the rooftops to your home. "Man, that was the most fun I have had in years." You laughed to yourself as you plopped on the bed and closed your eyes.

2 hours later you woke up. It was now around 5 pm. You felt well rested and at peace knowing what was going to happen it 2 hours. Curiously, you walked over to your closet and pulled out a huge trunk at the back. You stared at it for 10 seconds before dusting off the top and unbuckling the latches. You pushed the top back to reveal a clean neat set of ODM gear. "It's been so long." You reached your hand out to grab it, but your stopped yourself before touching it. You were tempted to use the ODM gear tonight, but you couldn't have Levi know that you had it. Swiftly you closed the trunk and kicked it back in the closet, "Another time." You whispered as you felt tears build up in your eyes. They dissolved almost immediately when you remembered the task at hand. The purpose of this trip was to gain as much incriminating evidence against Levi Ackerman as possible. Preparing yourself again, this time you took a few throwing knives and small ones that you could hide secretly in the palms of your hands. You had to be prepared for anything, but you weren't worried in the slightest of anything happening to you. Little did Levi know, but you were a master at martial arts and a hired hit woman. Ashamed of your past, you swore to lead a normal life never to use your skills again. But tonight was an exception, this was your chance to finally get out of the Underground.

You had a small bite to eat before leaving. You wanted to go early to catch him on his toes. You threw over your black hood and sneaked over to the house. Thinking to yourself "I have to catch him on his toes...how should I do that..." You had the perfect idea.

(No ones POV)

Levi was sitting on his couch casually sipping his tea, when you swooped in through the open window across the room from him. Landing with one knee one the ground catching you balance, you stood up in a grunt, threw your arms back subtlety showing him a few of the knives you had, "Levi Ackerman!" You said with a wide scary grin, and walked toward him.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
I know I said there might be some fluff in this chapter, but I have decided to save that for the next chapter, as this chapter was already getting a little long :)
Thanks for reading! A new chapter will come out tomorrow!